Third annual two day leadership conference for individuals of all ages who work in youth ministry settings whether in the Church or the marketplace from November 15 to 16 this year. The conference will include a mixture of main and breakout sessions on topics of relevance both to youth workers and their students.
Brampton, Ontario , L6V 1N9
Regeneration Outreach Community is a community of caring persons who, as an expression of Christian love in action, are continually striving to provide dignity to the lives of all those in need. We operate seven days a week bringing healing, personal growth and spiritual awareness to those in need within a safe and caring environment. We serve those who are homeless, those at risk of homelessness and those precariously housed.
Our Chef will have the following responsibilities and qualifications.
- Ensure health and safety practices are kept in kitchen
- Teach/mentor volunteers to safely prepare meals
- Creative menu ideas within budget
- Leading a community kitchen life skills training
- Keep inventory of supplies
- Organize storage areas
- Shop for food
- Receive and record food donations
- Work with students and other groups that come in to volunteer
- Organize special meals as required
- Collect Stories
- Facilitate monthly meetings with all kitchen staff
- Other Duties as required
- Minimum five years of experience as a chef
- Reliable team player
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Enthusiastic and flexible
- Passionate about cooking and food
- Safe food handling certificate
- Criminal background check
- Valid drivers license and clean driver’s abstract
40 hours per week. Dates and times as scheduled and may require you to work some weekends and statutory holidays.
Posted Under: Miscellaneous
Career ID: [ 7381 ]