The Senior IT Support Specialist provides exceptional application support and technical assistance to end users by resolving and escalating IT support requests in a timely manner in the areas of hardware, software, and services, including the physical network and printers...
Quesnel, British Columbia , V2J5K2
- Hours per week: FTE – 40 hours per week
- Responsible to: Lead Pastor
- Responsible for: Day to Day Operations, Staff and Ministry Leaders Supervisior, Administrative Oversight
To give leadership in matters pertaining to Ministry Leaders, Staff, Day to Day Operations, Administration, Finance, Life Groups Ministry and Church Vision implementation under the direction of the Lead Pastor
- The Executive Pastor role is to release the Lead Pastor to focus on giving leadership to the church; to teaching and preaching the Word, to shepherding the flock; to spiritually leading the staff and volunteers etc.
- To strengthen the administrative foundation so that the church can continue to grow in its outreach and ministries expand without imploding due to disorganization, conflict and confusion.
- To steward, and invest in the staff, ministry leaders, resources, facilities, talents and abilities to enable greater effectiveness of ministry.
- To increase the serving capacity of the greater church.
- To develop, strengthen and implement the Policies & Procedures of Northstar Church
Qualifications & Training for the Executive Pastor:
- A clearly demonstrated love for and willingness to serve, equip, and minister to Northstar’s leaders, greater church body and community.
- A fully-devoted follower of Jesus Christ, full of faith and the Holy Spirit, as demonstrated by testimony and personal habits.
- Must be in full support of Northstar’s Church Vision Statement, as well as in agreement with and support of the Statement of Faith of the Fellowship of Evangelical Baptist Churches in BC & the Yukon (Fellowship Pacific)
- An experienced administrator
For full job description and how to apply see https://www.northstarchurch.ca/about/employment
Posted Under: Administration
Career ID: [ 7392 ]