Christmas in the Chapel presents the Tyndale Community Choir with special guest Mark Masri. Start the Christmas season with traditional favourites and a blend of genres to stir your heart. December 7th for 2 shows. Get your tickets before they are sold out.
Toronto, Ontario , M9B 2C4
To form a mutually beneficial partnership between a minister-in-training and our local congregation. We will seek to mentor, support, and welcome the intern to explore and exercise his or her ministry gifts, as he or she finds where God’s calling and the church’s opportunities intersect.
- Have a personal faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord, and an active life of following Him.
- Have a sense that he or she is called to vocational ministry, and a readiness to forsake other options in pursuit of that
- Have completed or begun the process of formal ministry training (Bible College, Seminary, etc.) with the purpose of pursuing vocational ministry
- Have valuable ministry experience, with references available upon request
- Be willing to move into the nearby community and connect with it
- Have a godly and exemplary home/family life and reputation in the community
- become a member of Grace Tabernacle and pursue a Ministry Credential/Ordination with the PHCC
- 20 hours of work per week, which could include two full days during the week, plus regular involvement on Sundays
- Attendance at worship services on Sundays, with some form of visible involvement (can vary: occasional preaching, music & tech, Children’s ministry, greeting)
- Attendance at a regular, weekly ministry event – depending on the Intern’s gifting and fit (ESL, Life Group, etc.)
- A regular presence in the church office, balanced with a genuine presence in the community
- Salary to be discussed
- Mentoring and support from church leaders
- References for education and future employment
Posted Under: Pastoral
Career ID: [ 7406 ]