Christmas in the Chapel presents the Tyndale Community Choir with special guest Mark Masri. Start the Christmas season with traditional favourites and a blend of genres to stir your heart. December 7th for 2 shows. Get your tickets before they are sold out.
Toronto, Ontario , M4W 1C8
Do you constantly look for opportunities to go beyond expectations with a can-do attitude? St. Paul’s Bloor Street is looking for positive, energetic and dependable individuals who like to take pride in their work whether it is cleaning, working in the kitchen or setting up a room for a meeting. Each team member is crucial and plays an important role.
Our 110,000 square foot facility requires daily cleaning and maintenance and we are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our Property Management Team. This job is for a reliable, self starter and involves a variety of duties. The Evening Custodian will report directly to the Property Manager.
- Cleaning and interacting with others accessing the building during evening hours.
- Ensure facilities are fully set up for meetings and other activities according to instructions including furniture set up, delivering and clearing refreshments as required
- Setup, takedown and ensuring all AV equipment functions properly during events.
- Maintain church grounds including garbage pick-up, mowing lawn, clearing sidewalks and salting
- Other duties as required
- Punctuality and reliability is a must.
- Ability to work swiftly and efficiently, focusing on the tasks requiring to be completed.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Proven ability to work under pressure.
- Previous janitorial and maintenance experience an asset
- Experience operating various forms of AV equipment.
- Ability to meet physical demands of the position
- Fluent in English language – ability to speak, read and comprehend
- Secondary School Diploma or Equivalent
- Willing to submit to Police background check
- Commitment to the mission, vision and values of St. Paul’s.
- Hours of work: Monday – Thursday, 5 pm – 10 pm
- This position is available immediately and pays $17.00 - $20.00 per hour, plus statutory benefits.
Please submit your resume to:
Mr. Noel Kane,
St. Paul’s Bloor Street, Anglican Church
227 Bloor St E, Toronto, ON M4W 1C8
Or at HR@stpaulsbloor.org (If applying via email, please put “Evening Custodian” in the subject line)
No telephone inquiries, please. Applications will be reviewed as received. We thank all applicants, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Posted Under: Miscellaneous
Career ID: [ 7409 ]