Christmas in the Chapel presents the Tyndale Community Choir with special guest Mark Masri. Start the Christmas season with traditional favourites and a blend of genres to stir your heart. December 7th for 2 shows. Get your tickets before they are sold out.
Scarborough, Ontario , M1W 2P5
Chinese Gospel Church of Toronto (CGC) is an evangelical church established in 1963 as a member of the Associated Gospel Churches of Canada (AGC).
- Strong focus on global missions, discipleship, campus, youth and new immigrants
- 800+ congregants
- 2 Sites (Toronto, Scarborough)
- 3 Languages (Cantonese, English, Mandarin)
- Vision: To be a missional community seizing every opportunity to share the gospel
- Staff Openings: Church Secretary (Scarborough)
CGC Scarborough (2610 Birchmount Road) is seeking a part-time secretary (22.5h/week) to perform administration and secretarial duties.
- Mature, evangelical Christian.
- Strong ability to work with people.
- Effective oral and written communication in English and Mandarin (conversational Cantonese is an asset).
- Keyboarding skills in both English and Chinese (traditional & simplified) with good speed and accuracy.
- Order office supplies
- Organize use of building schedule
- Maintain Sunday morning duties schedule and remind people of duties
- Handle mail and phones
- Keep church sign up to date with events
- Update website with basic information
- Maintain church records – marriages, baptisms, background checks
- Assist with weekly bulletin
- Assist with translation for all-church reports
- Assist with church calendar and upcoming events
- Help liaise between CGCS Mandarin and English congregations
- Assist with printing, filing and scanning
- maintain church email
- help document church processes
- help organize church facilities
Action: Submit your resume
Contact:Henry Lee, vice-chair
Posted Under: Administration
Career ID: [ 7417 ]