Join us for a day with Shane Claiborne. Come be inspired, challenged and refreshed as Shane invites us to explore the transforming power of downward mobility. Early Bird tickets available until January 31, 2020. Presented by Henri Nouwen Society & Tyndale Spiritual Formation Centre.
Elmira, Ontario , N3B 1M7
At Graf-Martin Communications, we connect great organizations and products in meaningful ways with the audiences that value them. Our expert team provides excellent integrated publicity, brand strategy, social media marketing, and branding services to non-profit organizations, faith-based publishers and film companies producing Christian faith-films.
Our Elmira-based boutique agency is looking for an experienced marketing professional to join our team and help implement and coordinate marketing communications projects and campaigns, and take a lead in serving our clients well.
If you are looking for a role where you can apply your marketing expertise and project coordination skills, while making a difference supporting world-changing clients, we would love to meet you.
Please note: this role is full-time and is based in Elmira, ON.
As a Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for marketing project implementation, coordination, and execution. Key responsibilities include:
- Develop marketing project strategy and client proposals
- Utilize related experience/skillsets (i.e. marketing writing, graphic design, strategic communications planning, branding, fundraising, digital engagement) to participate as a project team member as appropriate for client projects
- Act as project coordinator for long-term marketing plans
- Provide superb quality assurance for our clients; serving as a main contact
- Liaise with other service providers to ensure all client needs are met
- Enlist and manage subcontractors as necessary
- Assist in developing and communicating project and campaign estimates
- Contribute to and manage client reporting for assigned projects
- Build relationships with key customer contacts and employees
- Identify client growth opportunities
Skill Requirements/ Attributes
- Have a heart to see our clients’ businesses, organizations and initiatives grow and succeed in accomplishing their mission and vision
- Be flexible, yet detail-oriented with exceptional prioritization skills
- Demonstrated aptitude for working as part of a collaborative, creative team
- Highly organized, self-managing and able to meet multiple tight deadlines
- Creative and insightful; solution-oriented in attitude and behaviour
- Committed to providing value and reliably excellent work to our clients
- Minimum of 5+ years of work experience in marketing communications, with experience in campaign creation, planning, management and measurement
- Experience working with a non-profit organization or ministry, and a post-secondary degree/diploma in a marketing or design-related field is preferred
- Competency in Microsoft Office and various web-based applications
- Experience in developing and maintaining creative marketing strategies to meet organizational and client objectives
- Strong creative strategy and copyediting/writing skills
- Excellent ability to be both self-managing / self-starting and collaborative
- Proven excellent marketing communications skills – both written and verbal
- Proven ability to oversee multiple projects
- Crossover skills in the areas of design, digital communication, or public relations are an asset
- Ability to travel occasionally within the southwestern Ontario region for client meetings and related events
Why Graf-Martin Communications?
As part of a small team, your work has an immediate and measurable impact. As a collaborative member of our lead team, as Marketing Manager, you will have the opportunity to learn, get your hands into meaningful projects, and take a lead in generating and managing your own work.
At Graf-Martin Communications, you will work alongside experienced, respected professionals in the non-profit marketing, publicity, promotions and digital communications field. We are a friendly, fun and collaborative team who work hard to exceed our client’s expectations.
Perks & Benefits
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer:
Continuous team learning opportunities (i.e. lunch & learn events)
Training and development
Special summer hours
Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, referencing the position title in the subject line of your email. We look forward to hearing from you!
We thank all applicants for their interest in Graf-Martin Communications. Only those applications selected for an interview will be contacted.
Posted Under: Marketing/Sales
Career ID: [ 7496 ]