The Senior IT Support Specialist provides exceptional application support and technical assistance to end users by resolving and escalating IT support requests in a timely manner in the areas of hardware, software, and services, including the physical network and printers...
Scarbrough, Ontario , M1J 2C8
The Pastor will shepherd the membership/congregation by providing spiritual guidance, teaching God's Word and leading GCF Toronto in realizing its vision and mission. He is a "person of God", spiritually-mature, Bible-focused, evangelistic and community-oriented.
GCF Toronto is a church-plant of GCF in the Philippines. It was founded in 2007 and has been instrumental in planting 7 other GCF churches across Canada. It is an intentionally-multicultural and CBOQ-affiliated evangelical Christian church that currently meets at the Père Lamarche School, 2850 Eglinton Avenue East, Scarborough. It is a Christ-centered, Bible-believing church that seeks to fulfill the purposes of God in its current location and beyond through purpose-driven evangelism and discipleship. It aims to experience what it is to be God’s family, to learn how to follow Jesus, to serve others through spiritual gifts and areas of giftedness, and to worship God in meaningful ways.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Biblical Studies and/or Theology from a Bible school/Theological seminary
- Master’s degree from a Bible school/Theological seminary is an asset
- Willing to be accredited by the Canadian Baptists of Ontario and Quebec (CBOQ)
Role and Responsibilities
- Outreach and Evangelism - The Pastor relates to people outside of the church. He actively shares the Good News of Salvation and explains the Christian faith to them. He equips and encourages the membership to be actively involved in evangelism and global missions.
- Preaching - The Pastor makes the Gospel and Word of God relevant to people’s lives. He preaches with clarity and conviction the whole counsel of God.
- Teaching - The Pastor teaches others and helps them to understand and know the key and basic principles of Christian growth and development. He leads in Bible Studies, Sunday School Classes and CLASS 101-501 sessions.
- Spiritual Guidance - The Pastor shares a comprehensive understanding of the Bible, Christian truth and theology.
- Leadership Development - The Pastor works with members and leaders to develop their gifts and skills in ministry leadership.
- Pastoral Care - The Pastor practices “care of souls”. He provides spiritual support and encouragement to those who are hurting and weak.
- Family Ministry - The Pastor teaches and encourages parents in establishing strong Christian homes. He guides and encourages married couples to develop strong marriages.
- At least 5 years of relevant ministry and pastoral experience
- Proven track record in outreach and evangelism
Posted Under: Pastoral
Career ID: [ 7545 ]