Join us for a day with Shane Claiborne. Come be inspired, challenged and refreshed as Shane invites us to explore the transforming power of downward mobility. Early Bird tickets available until January 31, 2020. Presented by Henri Nouwen Society & Tyndale Spiritual Formation Centre.
Pincher Creek , Alberta , T0K 1W0
Mill Creek Baptist Camp is a Christ-centered organization dedicated to providing a safe and positive camping environment for individuals of all ages to encounter and engage with God’s presence in their lives. Our Vision is: Welcomed to Belong. Invited to Believe. Challenged to Become.
Mill Creek Camp is located in Pincher Creek, Alberta and offers camps to children ages 7-18, one Family camp week and one camp week for individuals with special needs.
Responsible to: The Board of Directors of Mill Creek Camp and its Shareholders
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with the Camp Board to cast and execute overall vision of the camp ministry
- Responsible for hiring, training and leading the full-time and part-time summer staff team of high school and post-secondary students, as well as overseeing volunteers
- Oversee sales, fundraising and marketing strategies
- Planning of and appropriate administration and accountability to the budget
- Oversee camp operations and the physical needs of the camp
- Build long term relationships with camper families, supporting donors and churches
- Keep healthy and growing your Christian faith journey
- To be the Spiritual Leader of the camp
- Ability to provide spiritual direction, including understanding and promoting Christian theology in alignment with the Canadian Baptists of Western Canada
- Attending church regularly and agreeing to have a spiritual mentor
- Live on site during the four months of the summer season
- Financial discipline
- Proficient in public speaking and communication
- Result oriented and self-motivated
- Team leader
- Skilled in conflict resolution
- Ability to work with people of all ages and backgrounds
- Proficient in information communication technologies
- Business administration training or experience
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license
More information about our Camp can be found at www.millcreekcamp.org. Applications for this position will be accepted until January 15, 2020 or until filled.
Posted Under: Camps
Career ID: [ 7559 ]