Website Content Coordinator will work as part of the Marketing & Communications team in the development and management of website content, primarily for the purpose of marketing Tyndale. Content management tasks include creating new content pages, editing existing content, creating or editing images...
Vaughan, Ontario , L4K 2G3
Report to: Pastor-in-charge of Church Planting Ministry
Vaughan Christian Community Church (VCCC) is a young and dynamic church, meeting in the heart of Vaughan, one of the fastest growing cities in Canada. The city of Vaughan has a population over 350,000 with 5 to 6% of them are Chinese-speaking immigrants and their children. VCCC currently offers Mandarin worship services, Cantonese worship services and children and youth Sunday School. We plan to launch the English ministry in the future.
A faithful lead pastor who has strong passion to lead the church to grow to a healthy, three languages church, focusing on worshipping, caring, evangelism, cultivating and serving, with the intention to incorporate the church and in future, to complete a building project.
- Strong calling from God to lead a Multi-cultural, Multi-lingual and multi-generational (3M), missional church for all people groups as part of the Association of Christian Evangelical Ministries (ACEM).
- Love God, spirit-led and able to stand firm for the truth
- People-oriented, humble with big heart, caring and good listener
- Be honest and humble
- Able to lead a staff and leadership team through coaching and mentoring; team builder and servant leader
- Willing to learn of leading a global PEACE church with national and global influence.
- Visionary and skilled in translating vision into results.
- Able to preach biblical truth well and lead the church through the pulpit.
- Able to lead people to Christ. Solid track record of fruit-bearing ministry in a church.
- Able to thrive in our culture: North American, 3M Consensus building, ACEM.
- Able to cultivate, collaborative relationship with Vaughan Ministry Committee (VMC) and staff
- Learn to be mutual submissive and in unity.
- 3+ years ‘experience in leading, shepherding or planting a local church.
- Able to work in Canada
- Seminary education is required with Master in Divinity or higher education.
- Language skills: Able to speak three languages (Mandarin, English and Cantonese). Fluent in Mandarin is essential. Be able to read and write Chinese and English.
Working conditions: Regular office hours, evening, and weekend duty.
Direct reports to this position: Pastors and Pastoral Intern(s).
Posted Under: Pastoral
Career ID: [ 7572 ]