Join us for a day with Shane Claiborne. Come be inspired, challenged and refreshed as Shane invites us to explore the transforming power of downward mobility. Early Bird tickets available until January 31, 2020. Presented by Henri Nouwen Society & Tyndale Spiritual Formation Centre.
Burlington, Ontario , L7N 3G7
You can be part of an amazing opportunity to invest in the lives of men and make a difference in families, workplaces, and communities around the world.
Promise Keepers Canada is a growing Christian ministry with a mission to ignite and equip men to have a godly impact.
We are searching for a full-time Content Manager to work out of our office in Burlington, Ontario. You will be an important part of strengthening existing initiatives and implementing new ministry opportunities that will reach even more men in the future.
- Creating and managing ministry content to be presented online, in print, and in person.
- Researching, creating, writing, editing, posting, and updating content that will teach and support men in key areas of life and faith.
- Identifying and collaborating with key contributors for our ministry content.
- Ensuring an excellent ministry experience for every participant in our ministry programs – online and in person.
- Communicate theologically in a way that aligns with our Statement of Faith, Lifestyle Statement, and Core Values.
- Ability to create teaching plans while communicating in a style that fits our audience.
- Ability to write teaching articles.
- Ability to work as an editor.
- Familiar with presenting teaching content in a variety of formats (online, in print, audio, video, in person) and the different ways to effectively communicate or teach within these environments.
Promise Keepers Canada is a Christian charity. We require all employees to agree with our Statement of Faith and Lifestyle Policy.
Please send resumes to Kirk Giles at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are grateful for all who apply, but only those who are selected for interviews will be contacted.
Posted Under: Ministry - General
Career ID: [ 7607 ]