Join us on April 28, 2020 for our annual Preaching Conference. Keynote Speaker: Dr. Mary Hulst. Theme: Preaching with Millennials and Gen Z in Mind. Workshops by Tyndale Faculty Gary V. Nelson, Helen Noh, Narry Santos, Rebecca Idestrom, James T. Robertson, Marilyn Draper, and Daniel Wong. Tickets available online. Early bird deadline is March 23, 2020.
Richmond Hill, Ontario , L4B 3K7
Grade 1 to Grade 12 Math Teachers Need
ICALC Learning Centre is a Christian tutoring school. We provide high-quality academic support to students from grades 1 to 12. We are currently looking for part-time math teachers who can teach beyond the Ontario maths curriculum.
Competitive salary provided.
- Be able to explain maths concepts clearly to students.
- Be able to answer students' questions from school and to teach them enriched maths knowledge.
- Assign and grade classwork, homework, tests and assignments
- Encourage and monitor the progress of individual students.
- Perform other duties assigned by the administrator
- Work cooperatively with staffs, teachers and school administration
Academic and Other Qualifications
- More than two years of teaching experience, preferably with experience tutoring maths competitions, such as Waterloo, AMC, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with major in maths, statistics or sciences.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have passion and vision on the young generation
- Be a role model in attitude, speech, and actions towards others
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also note that while we appreciate your interest in the position, only applicants who are chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Posted Under: Education
Career ID: [ 7657 ]