Join us on April 28, 2020 for our annual Preaching Conference. Keynote Speaker: Dr. Mary Hulst. Theme: Preaching with Millennials and Gen Z in Mind. Workshops by Tyndale Faculty Gary V. Nelson, Helen Noh, Narry Santos, Rebecca Idestrom, James T. Robertson, Marilyn Draper, and Daniel Wong. Tickets available online. Early bird deadline is March 23, 2020.
Waterloo, Ontario , N2V 3E8
This job posting will close March 15, 2020. Located in Waterloo, Ontario, Trinity is a member of the Evangelical Missionary Church of Canada.
We are a House of Prayer, and we value the leading of the Holy Spirit. We have a strong and unified team of Elders and Deacons and a broad network of capable volunteers. Our vision is to help people move from where they are to where God wants them to be. We desire to see God move in and through our lives to bring about transformation in us, in our community and beyond. Read more about Trinity.
Trinity is seeking an experienced Lead Pastor gifted in the areas of shepherding and teaching, with experience discipling, empowering and mobilizing God’s people, in addition to overall ministry planning.
The Lead Pastor will report to the Board of Deacons and will partner with the team of Elders and Deacons.
- You have been a Lead Pastor, or an Associate Pastor whose work indicates a readiness to take on the role of Lead Pastor.
- You qualify for credentialing with the Evangelical Missionary Church of Canada.
- You have experience working in team environments and with a solid group of volunteers.
- A person who shares the same vision as Trinity Evangelical Missionary Church and who can join in and grow alongside the current culture of Spirit-Led Ministry.
- A passionate follower of Jesus whose strengths lie in shepherding, teaching, administration and communication.
- A servant leader who helps others experience God more deeply through various ministry functions such as teaching, coaching, and discipleship.
- A collaborative leader who can inspire other leaders to do the work God calls them to do.
- A detail-oriented person by nature, who can formulate effective strategies and carry them out.
Please include a cover letter along with your resumé, highlighting your gifting, skills, and passions that you would be excited to bring to Trinity.
Interested candidates, please submit your application by March 15, 2020, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted Under: Pastoral
Career ID: [ 7675 ]