Join us on April 28, 2020 for our annual Preaching Conference. Keynote Speaker: Dr. Mary Hulst. Theme: Preaching with Millennials and Gen Z in Mind. Workshops by Tyndale Faculty Gary V. Nelson, Helen Noh, Narry Santos, Rebecca Idestrom, James T. Robertson, Marilyn Draper, and Daniel Wong. Tickets available online. Early bird deadline is March 23, 2020.
Toronto, Ontario , M9W 6P1
This position will entail the ability to
- Report directly to and receive instruction and direction from the Lead Pastor;
- Be accountable to the Lead Pastor and Board of Elders
- Preach; teach various foundational courses to the congregation at large;
- Counsel as required;
- Support and oversee Church staff;
- Lead the Life Groups/all Ministries through attending meetings/meeting with their leaders on a rotating basis;
- Develop job descriptions;
- Establish and monitor departmental goals;
- Develop and maintain department financial budget.
As a faith based independent church, the successful candidate will align with the IEC Mission, Vision and Core Value Statements and will be a Spirit-filled Believer;
- To be faithful and loyal to the Lead Pastor, Board of Elders, Board of Deacons and all staff of I.E.C.;
- To be an example of Godliness to the congregation of I.E.C.;
- To live a consistent, holy, Christian life;
- To practice stewardship, caring for his family well, and in his financial commitments to I.E.C. and all outside sources; and
- To maintain a disciplined and regular devotional life, being committed to daily prayer and the study of God’s Word.
The successful candidate will
- Have a Bachelors Theological degree and 5 years’ experience as a pastor with evident leadership gifts;
- Be outgoing and be team oriented;
- Be able to work with a multitude of age groups.
Posted Under: Pastoral
Career ID: [ 7690 ]