Learn from outstanding faculty, visiting scholars teachers who are recognized experts in their fields. Tyndale Spring & Summer courses will be offered as scheduled, delivered in either Livestream, Online or Hybrid (Online/Livestream) formats. Registration is open.
Brampton, Ontario , L6V 2J1
Happy Life Child Care Centre has been providing exceptional child care in our community for over forty years. We are currently seeking a part-time cook. This position is for approximately 20hrs/week, with the potential for full-time, 40hrs/week. The successful candidate will have a strong work ethnic, good organizational skills, and a desire to be a positive member of our child care team.
- Secondary School Diploma
- Experience cooking for large groups
- Current Region of Peel Food Handler’s Certificate
- Current First Aid/CPR Level C
- Prepare morning snack, lunch, and afternoon snack for up to 120 children, following pre-set menus.
- Consider allergies and other dietary restrictions when planning and preparing food.
- Order weekly grocery items, receive deliveries, check and sign invoices.
- Maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and food preparation.
- Use kitchen equipment safely and effectively, including dishwasher/sanitizer and gas stoves.
- Demonstrate warmth, love and respect, acting as a positive role-model for children and a supportive staff member.
- Attend staff meetings, training and other events as required.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods
- Ability to lift large/moderately heavy objects
- Availability for early morning shifts, 6:15am start
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
Posted Under: Miscellaneous
Career ID: [ 7699 ]