Join us on April 28, 2020 for our annual Preaching Conference. Keynote Speaker: Dr. Mary Hulst. Theme: Preaching with Millennials and Gen Z in Mind. Workshops by Tyndale Faculty Gary V. Nelson, Helen Noh, Narry Santos, Rebecca Idestrom, James T. Robertson, Marilyn Draper, and Daniel Wong. Tickets available online. Early bird deadline is March 23, 2020.
Brampton, Ontario , L6V 2J1
Happy Life Child Care Centre has been providing exceptional child care in our community for over forty years. We are currently seeking a part-time cook. This position is for approximately 20hrs/week, with the potential for full-time, 40hrs/week. The successful candidate will have a strong work ethnic, good organizational skills, and a desire to be a positive member of our child care team.
- Secondary School Diploma
- Experience cooking for large groups
- Current Region of Peel Food Handler’s Certificate
- Current First Aid/CPR Level C
- Prepare morning snack, lunch, and afternoon snack for up to 120 children, following pre-set menus.
- Consider allergies and other dietary restrictions when planning and preparing food.
- Order weekly grocery items, receive deliveries, check and sign invoices.
- Maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and food preparation.
- Use kitchen equipment safely and effectively, including dishwasher/sanitizer and gas stoves.
- Demonstrate warmth, love and respect, acting as a positive role-model for children and a supportive staff member.
- Attend staff meetings, training and other events as required.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods
- Ability to lift large/moderately heavy objects
- Availability for early morning shifts, 6:15am start
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
Posted Under: Miscellaneous
Career ID: [ 7699 ]