Join us on April 28, 2020 for our annual Preaching Conference. Keynote Speaker: Dr. Mary Hulst. Theme: Preaching with Millennials and Gen Z in Mind. Workshops by Tyndale Faculty Gary V. Nelson, Helen Noh, Narry Santos, Rebecca Idestrom, James T. Robertson, Marilyn Draper, and Daniel Wong. Tickets available online. Early bird deadline is March 23, 2020.
Markham, Ontario , L3R 1E1
Markham Wesley Centre is an established non-profit community centre in Markham, providing multi-social and community services for the diverse communities in York Region. The Centre is inviting applications for the Office Administrator position.
- Organizes and manages office operation of the centre, including bookkeeping.
- Coordinates program instructors/schedules and use of space of the centre.
- Coordinates the reception counterand be the first point of contact, including answering, triaging enquiries and registering clients for services/programs.
- Ensures a proper filing system is maintained and keeps records/service statistics, etc.
- Works closely with the program staff team for the smooth operation of the community centre.
- Supports the organization of fundraising activities for the centre.
- Successful completion of a college diploma in a related field from an accredited educational institution.
- Minimum of two (2) years of related experience preferably working within a social service setting.
- Applicants with proven equivalent recent and related training and experience may be considered
- Demonstrated work ethic; positive, client focused attitude; superior professionalism; dependability and reliability; demonstrated commitment to providing outstanding customer service
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
- Superior time management, organizational and self-planning skills displaying flexibility by adjusting work schedules according to changing priorities, meeting demanding deadlines and producing high quality work
- Demonstrated satisfactory work performance and attendance history
Interested applicants are invited to submit resume to: email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: (905) 940-2788 before Feb 14, 2020.
Posted Under: Administration
Career ID: [ 7709 ]