Learn from outstanding faculty, visiting scholars teachers who are recognized experts in their fields. Tyndale Spring & Summer courses will be offered as scheduled, delivered in either Livestream, Online or Hybrid (Online/Livestream) formats. Registration is open.
Toronto, Ontario , M4J3R9
Link Charity Canada is seeking an Administration Lead.
Link Charity Canada (Link) is a registered charity providing valuable service operating as a "link" between donors and their charities. Link offers service, tools, education, and guidance in gift planning for individuals.
Currently over 40 Christian Ministries use Link Charity to secure the future of their cause by optimizing the legacy gift potential available within their constituency and key stakeholders.
Link Charity Canada is seeking a highly organized and administrative-minded individual to oversee the efficient management of donors, gift plans and to support the work of the Investment Committee.
Accounting skills or experience would be beneficial as the successful candidate will undertake the monthly accounting activity for financial statements.
This position is in addition to and will supervise the existing administrative staff, report to the CEO and support the work of the Investment Committee.
Major Job Responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the effective and efficient financial and administrative systems of a Registered Federal Charity.
- Develop policies and procedures to enable the administrative staff to perform their duties with ease and accuracy.
- Provide accurate and timely financial information to support the CEO, Investment Committee and Board to enable fulfilment of their respective duties.
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord and make recommendations where necessary.
- Maintain a donor perspective by ensuring accurate files, communications and payments.
- Perform duties in an environment where security, integrity and privacy of donor data is integral.
The Successful Candidate will have the following Experiences, Strengths and Competencies:
- Business related acumen with 5 years supervisory experience within an administrative enterprise.
- Experience working in the Charitable Sector is an asset.
- Is technically savvy and ready to consider the use of technology for work processes and systems.
- Experience and or education in accounting with an aptitude or knowledge of investment activities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and demonstrated effective verbal and written communication.
Location: The Administrator Lead will be based in our office currently located at 101-334 Donlands Ave Toronto, Ontario.
To Apply for this position, email your resume and cover letter to Rob Ennema, CEO - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that all offers of employment are contingent upon the receipt of a current, clear Police Records Check.
Posted Under: Administration
Career ID: [ 7717 ]