Kitchener, Ontario , N2H 5Z6
Looking for Part-time Associate Psychotherapist in Kitchener to Provide Couple and Individual Counselling/Psychotherapy
GreenValley Counselling Services is a new and growing, faith-based counselling center located in Brantford, Cambridge, Kitchener, and Hamilton. We are committed to providing compassionate and professional counselling and psychotherapy services to children, individuals, couples and families. We work with a diverse population group and a wide variety of issues.
We are in need of a therapist to provide part time counselling services to adults and couples. This part-time role may expand to a full-time practice. Associates work as contractors within our counselling group, giving them the flexibility of private practice without having to manage the business side of practice. We are currently looking for someone at our Kitchener office.
This is an opportunity to develop your own niche within a collaborative, and supportive Christian community of psychotherapists.
Core Qualifications & Skills:
- Must possess a graduate degree in psychology, counselling, or its equivalent
- Ability and willingness to work with a culturally and spiritually diverse client base
- Ability to use Scripture to augment sound psychological principles when requested by Christian clients
- Ability and willingness to pray with Christian clients when requested
- Experience working with couples
- Additional training in CBT, trauma informed counselling, and couple work are assets
- Professional association membership, full registration with CRPO or working towards full registration with CRPO, and valid professional liability insurance
- Committed to the ongoing process of continuing education
- 5 years’ experience preferred but not required
Please send your resume via email to email@example.com
Posted Under: Counselling
Career ID: [ 7754 ]