Learn from outstanding faculty, visiting scholars teachers who are recognized experts in their fields. Tyndale Spring & Summer courses will be offered as scheduled, delivered in either Livestream, Online or Hybrid (Online/Livestream) formats. Registration is open.
Toronto, Ontario , M2H 2S6
About the Church
Bridgeway Church is a Presbyterian church. It has 200+ members with 35 children ranging from Gr. 1-6. We range from infants to family with teenagers.
Overview of the Position
We are looking for a Children Ministry pastor who will not only lead its Sunday worship and Friday night Bible study but also be a member of Bridgeway Church for the long haul.
- Baptized Christian who feels a call by God into ministry
- Theological education is preferred
- Love for children and families
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to build and lead volunteer teams
- Sunday Preaching
- Curriculum: choosing/creating and teaching curriculums specific to the various classes (JK/SK, Grades 1-3, Grades 4-6);
- Volunteers: recruiting, leading and volunteer/teachers. Help coordinate volunteers’ training with the pastoral staff.
- Vacation Bible School: planning, organizing and implementing a week long program during the early part of the summer
- Retreat: develop and run children's program at church wide retreat
- Worship: attending Sunday worship and staff meeting (Sunday).
- Working with the Children's Director to ensure all administrative and logistical tasks are met.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to communicate and preach
Hours: 10 hours/week
Deacon Jeannie Richardson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Posted Under: Pastoral - Children's Ministries
Career ID: [ 7793 ]