Learn from outstanding faculty, visiting scholars teachers who are recognized experts in their fields. Tyndale Spring & Summer courses will be offered as scheduled, delivered in either Livestream, Online or Hybrid (Online/Livestream) formats. Registration is open.
Frisco, Outside Canada/International , 75035
The congregation of Jubilee Church is prayerfully seeking a head pastor. We are a nondenominational church consisting of Asian-Americans who are currently in the beginning stages of our church planting. As a body of believers united under the banner of Jesus Christ, we seek to glorify Him through worship, fellowship, discipleship, and community outreach.
Qualifications we desire in our head pastor include:
- Graduate of an M.Div or higher degree program from a conservative evangelical, ATS-accredited seminary
- At least three years of pastoral experience and demonstration of excellence in working with individuals from diverse backgrounds
- Passionate in discipling and equipping the saints to do the work of ministry (Ephesians 4:12)
- Able to handle God’s Word with excellence and instruct with sound doctrine (Titus 1:9)
- A person of godly character and conduct (1 Timothy 3:2)
Please note: We are not able to consider international candidates at this time.
- Preach and lead weekly Sunday Services and other worship gatherings
- Oversee staff and ministry leaders
- Ensure alignment of vision and strategy across the church
- Administer church ordinances (baptism and communion)
- Participate as a member of the Council and other administrative meetings
- Provide pastoral guidance and care in various contexts (counseling, member visitations, and others)
- Conduct other ceremonies and services as necessary (weddings, funerals, infant dedication, and others)
- Up-to-date resume
- A brief (3-5 paragraph) statement of calling into ministry
- Two video or audio sermon files (one delivered within the past three months, and another within a year on the topic of the Gospel). Can be sent as an email attachment or as hyperlinks to webpages.
- Three ministry references whom we can contact
Salary and Benefits
Please send the completed application packet to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted Under: Pastoral
Career ID: [ 7866 ]