Learn from outstanding faculty, visiting scholars teachers who are recognized experts in their fields. Tyndale Spring & Summer courses will be offered as scheduled, delivered in either Livestream, Online or Hybrid (Online/Livestream) formats. Registration is open.
Niagara Falls, Ontario , L2H 3C6
Closing Date: June 26, 2020
Who We Are
- Redeemer Bible Church is a dynamic, multi-generational church that connects real life to a real message of faith.
- Redeemer Bible Church is a regional church with an average attendance of 250 people from Niagara Falls, St. Catharines, Fort Erie, Hamilton and surrounding areas.
- The location of the church in the northwest portion of Niagara Falls, at the gateway to the city.
- As an expression about the heart of who we are and what we believe as a church, we invite people to "Come As You Are".
What We Are Searching For
Redeemer Bible Church is a church that loves God and loves others. We have been able to bless many missionaries financially through the generous support of our congregation. We anticipate that our next Senior Pastor will be passionate about seeking the lost in our community, building and equipping believers, passionate about the Word and its proclamation, and evangelism both locally and beyond our borders. Our new Senior Pastor will be someone with specific strategies that will equip and empower our own members as we seek to build His Kingdom.
You are a 'big-picture' guy that is driven to finish what you start and have a strong need for closure in decision-making. You are stimulated by considering new ideas and possibilities as you approach situations. You prefer to clearly plan through all steps of a situation ahead of time, in a proactive manner. You have the ability to be flexible in nature, shifting between tasks as needs arise. Your expression for the love of God, driven by the Holy Spirit, leads you to take a more relational approach to situations.
You are an 'ideas' person who is energized by working with others and open to new approaches aimed at achieving a goal. Despite your relational nature, you are group orientated and possess a collaborative spirit, stressing needs of the group ahead of an individual. As our new Pastor, you are able to recognize existing ministries that are functioning well, discern those that are struggling and offer ideas to improve them, all of which will result in furthering God's Kingdom. You will also be able to conceptualize ideas that would lead to new expressions of ministry.
In your role as primary leader, you will build a strong team and together you will discern the ministry direction God is calling you to at Redeemer Bible Church. Your gifts facilitate building unity that aligns with the church’s vision, achieving consensus through reason and implementing actions toward pre-determined goals. We are seeking a gifted speaker and teacher of the Word who articulates Biblical truth clearly, in a dynamic manner. You have the ability to present the Gospel message to non and new believers, as well as preaching the Scriptures in an exegetical manner to more mature Christians. You are as effective in teaching small groups, as you are in preaching in a large corporate setting.
You are a people-oriented leader, who is comfortable interacting with individuals or groups, both inside and outside our walls. By embracing our church’s mission of 'Leading People To Passionately Follow Jesus', you will discern the steps necessary to promote the ministry vision of Redeemer Bible Church.
The proposed starting date is December 1, 2020, but commencing earlier or later may be negotiable. Salary and benefits will be discussed with candidates who are selected to move forward in a hiring process.
Qualifications & Educational Requirements
- As a minimum, hold an undergraduate degree in Biblical, Theological or Christian Ministry from an accredited university / college.
- Be an ordained minister with solid Biblical / theological foundation that aligns with the Associated Gospel Church of Canada values.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 10 years of pastoral and teaching experience in a multi-staff church setting.
- Candidate must meet Associated Gospel Church of Canada Compatibility requirements.
- Candidate must be in agreement with Associated Gospel Church of Canada doctrine and policies and be willing to be credentialed by the same authority.
- Candidate must subscribe to Redeemer Bible Church Statement of Faith and Christian Lifestyle Agreement.
- Candidate must be willing to abide by Redeemer Bible Church Constitution (General Operating Bylaws).
- Candidate must be willing to obtain or provide a recent Vulnerable Sector Check.
- Candidate must be willing to complete a Personality Questionnaire.
- Have a track record of personal management, leadership and have developed a personal model for Gospel-driven productivity.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills, teamwork oriented and the ability to lead others from a diverse background.
- Be actively seeking to lead his family into relationship with Christ. The Senior Pastor's family should be supportive of God's call on his life.
To Apply for this Opportunity
Please submit the following:
- A current resume - addressing the core qualifications and work experience.
- Three references - provide the name and contact details for each.
- Addressed to: The Pastor Search Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary & Benefits: Commensurate with experience and education and to be discussed with candidates who are selected to move forward in the hiring process.
For further information about Redeemer Bible Church, our Church Profile and other referenced documents, please use the following link: https://www.redeemerbible.ca/pastor-search/
Posted Under: Pastoral
Career ID: [ 7883 ]