Learn from outstanding faculty, visiting scholars teachers who are recognized experts in their fields. Tyndale Spring & Summer courses will be offered as scheduled, delivered in either Livestream, Online or Hybrid (Online/Livestream) formats. Registration is open.
Teulon, Manitoba , R0C 3B0
New Life Church Teulon, is prayerfully seeking the Lord’s choice for a Lead Pastor who is energetic, outgoing, personable and gifted in the area of evangelism, with a deep concern for the salvation of the community and surrounding area. Our Pastor will be passionate about Jesus and the church, have a heart for the lost, as well as being gifted in the areas of leadership, biblical based preaching, teaching and communication.
- Church Size: 40 adults
- Denomination: Baptist
- Citizenship: Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full Time with Benefits
- Reports: Congregational Ministry Team (CMT)
- Education: Minimum Bachelors Degree from a recognized Bible College
- Experience desired: 2-3 years
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Be the primary spiritual and directional leader of the Church providing spiritual care and maturity to the congregation & community through biblical preaching and teaching
- Will co-operate and be under the authority of the Congregational Ministry Team of New Life Church Teulon
- Be responsible for overseeing the administration of the Church organization
- Lead the Sunday services, arranging the order of service and preaching the message. Having final approval on all visiting speakers, missionaries and special services (weddings, funerals, events)
About New Life Church
New Life Church is located in Teulon, Manitoba. Teulon, commonly referred to as the “Gateway to the Interlake”, with a town population of approximately 1,200. Teulon is located 59km’s north of the City of Winnipeg and recently celebrated it’s 100 Birthday in 2019. Please visit www.teulon.ca for more information regarding our wonderful community.
How to Apply
Your application must include a current resume and cover letter along with any pertinent additional information you wish to share. All applications will be held in strict confidence. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.
Please email your resume to attention Dwight Dilts, Search Committee email@example.com
Posted Under: Pastoral
Career ID: [ 7890 ]