Learn from outstanding faculty, visiting scholars teachers who are recognized experts in their fields. Tyndale Spring & Summer courses will be offered as scheduled, delivered in either Livestream, Online or Hybrid (Online/Livestream) formats. Registration is open.
Markham, Ontario , L8B 1A8
As the Production Director for Cornerstone Christian Community Church, your primary objective is to oversee the production of multimedia (audio/video) content for all areas of ministry which will facilitate the user’s experience to Make Space for Jesus.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to build the Production Ministry at Cornerstone from the ground up. As the Production Director, you will work cross-functionally with the Communications Director and the Online Pastor to oversee the creation and production of multimedia content.
- Develop multimedia projects from concept development to post-production & delivery
- Collaborate closely with Ministry Directors to help facilitate the creation of multimedia content
- Oversee and create the annual production budget
- Oversee equipment purchases and maintenance
- Recruit and develop new production team members
- Participate in future production staffing hires
- Oversee the technical requirements to enable live streaming of Sunday Worship services (ie. streaming services and platforms)
- Oversee the script, storyboard, video shoots, and deadline requirements for multimedia projects
- Record and edit video and sound projects, including organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over, media management and archiving project media.
- Develop production schedules
- Manage video library
- Evaluate analytics
- Anything else assigned from time to time by Executive Team
- Minimum of 3 years experience in television, radio, film, sound or other media arenas, preferably in a church setting.
- Technical skills in video, audio and post-production is an asset such as:
- Video: Familiarity with professional cameras and lenses, lighting, storyboarding and photography
- Audio: small format mixers, compression, audio recording techniques, multi-track editing
- Post-production: digital video editing, editing software, still and motion graphics design and video compression for multiple delivery platforms
- Proficiency with Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere Pro and other Adobe Suite Products
- FOH (Front of House) experience with digital mixers is highly preferred
- Experience with any of the following DAWS (digital audio workstation): Logic Pro, Ableton, Pro Tools or similar.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
40 hours per week [Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday]
$50,000 - $60,000
Posted Under: Information Technology
Career ID: [ 7896 ]