Website Content Coordinator will work as part of the Marketing & Communications team in the development and management of website content, primarily for the purpose of marketing Tyndale. Content management tasks include creating new content pages, editing existing content, creating or editing images...
Senior / Lead Pastor
Senior / Lead Pastor
Scarborough, Ontario , M1X 1E6
Character Qualities and Responsibilities
We are seeking a senior pastor who:
- Passionately loves Jesus Christ above all else, passionately loves the Body of Christ—the Church, and has great compassion for the lost.
- Knows how to listen to God’s voice and is obedient to God’s leading and guidance through Scripture and prayer.
- Studies God’s Word fervently for personal transformation first, before teaching and preaching to others.
- Has gentleness and humility in dealing with people and has wisdom to discern where to place people in ministry according to their gifts and strengths to build up the Body of Christ.
- Minimum M.Div degree from an ATS accredited seminary
- Accepts EFC Bylaws and Statement of Faith (bylaw B1300-1393)
- Experienced in evangelizing, equipping & discipling
- Experienced leading in a multi-congregational church
- Experienced and passionate in working with a younger generation
- Able to communicate fluently in English and/or Mandarin
- Minimum 3 years of pastoral experience in a North American congregation of 200+ members
Candidates please send the followings to 2020SeniorPastorSearching@efcnewlife.org
- CV or resume with 3 reference persons
- Personal testimony
EFC bylaw can be downloaded from:
- https://efcga.org/UB/Docs/EFC_Data_Book/EFCBylawList_E.pdf (English)
- https://efcga.org/Docs/EFC_DATA_BOOK/0EFCBylawList_C.doc (Mandarin)
Please note if there are any encountering inconsistencies between English and Mandarin version bylaw, Mandarin version is the go-by version.
Applications will be kept on file confidentially till the pastoral search process is complete.
Posted Under: Pastoral
Career ID: [ 7978 ]