Markham, Ontario , L3R 5M1
Position Type: Full-time
With a solid commitment to God and a desire to bring honour to Him, serves In Touch Ministries and adherents to the Ministry in person, by telephone and by other means of communication through providing information about this Ministry, accepting and processing orders and donations, responding to administrative needs, updating account information, and where appropriate praying with and encouraging people in their walk with God.
Experience and Education:
Preference may be given to candidates who have 1 – 2 years of experience and post-secondary education.
- Teamwork and Co-operation – Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of the team above own interest; able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Communication Skills – Must be called “to work for the betterment of The Kingdom” through this aspect of In Touch’s ministry; self-starter, strongly motivated; able to handle various kinds of calls – basic as well as difficult callers; articulates clearly and confidently.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Answers adherent/customer care calls and responds to questions.
- Processes orders/donations
- Efficiently collects from or enters data into our computer system
- Gathers and disseminates information related to products, broadcasting, the magazine and other methods of communication
- As applicable, prays with adherents to the ministry
- Completes “utility” work including: organizing and sorting mail and processing orders and creating labels for shipments, and also simply stuffing envelopes
- Knowledgeable in Word & Excel
- Exhibits a sincere spiritual maturity
- Adheres well to instructions and pre-established guidelines to carry out duties.
- Maintains good work ethic through punctuality and attendance
- Demonstrates ability to multi-task while maintaining detail and accuracy
- Possesses computer skills and the ability to type 40 WPM
- Displays good writing skills
- Exhibits thoughtful decision-making skills
- Demonstrates comprehensive and good Judgment in determining appropriate responses.
- Manages time well
- Exhibits a friendly demeanour to capably meet customers & donors
- Displays a willingness to be flexible to assigned duties and occasional change in work schedule.
- Bilingual in English and French would be an asset
Submit updated resume AND a cover letter that includes a brief testimony to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will only look at applicants that have submitted all items as listed above!
Posted Under: Ministry - General
Career ID: [ 7991 ]