Website Content Coordinator will work as part of the Marketing & Communications team in the development and management of website content, primarily for the purpose of marketing Tyndale. Content management tasks include creating new content pages, editing existing content, creating or editing images...
Brampton, Ontario , L6V 2L4
The Office Manager is responsible to ensure the efficient function of FOI Gospel Ministry administrative headquarters. This will involve the performance of a wide range of duties including aspects of secretarial functions, accurate accounting, and effective management of the various facets of office function.
- Liaise with New Jersey’s IT department to maintain database codes, new literature information and inventory.
- Accurately complete all accounting functions in a timely manner; (payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank reconciliations, expense cheques, etc.).
- Maintain compliance with government, insurance and accounting regulations and filing. Perform research when necessary.
- Liaise with the Auditor/Accountant for all year-end requirements.
- Handle customer complaints or criticism forwarding information to the Canadian Director as necessary.
- Train, manage and organize schedules for Office Assistants and volunteers. Maintain a copy of the Canadian Director’s calendar.
- File all documents in a neat and orderly system.
- Prepare packages for all Board meetings. Type Board minutes in a timely manner.
- Maintain confidentiality always.
- Regularly prepare financial reports and information for the Canadian Director.
- Liaise with New Jersey’s data entry department to ensure consistency.
- Order supplies and inventory for the office and field workers. Maintain the upkeep of all office equipment.
- Assist the Canadian Director in arranging and organizing an annual Prophecy Conference.
- Complete all tasks assigned by the Canadian Director.
- Complete mail opening procedures and inventory count as needed.
The Office Manager is directly responsible to the Canadian Director. Effective and comprehensive communication must be established with the Canadian Director regarding the needs of the office and problems encountered.
The Office Manager requires flexibility and the ability to adapt positively to the many changes that occur as a result of changing ministry needs. The Office Manager must be able to perform a wide range of duties and be willing to implement changes in office procedure to improve function and ensure the smooth running of the office. The Office Manager will be in agreement with the ministry objectives, philosophy and policies including its doctrinal statement.
Working knowledge of Excel, Word, Blackbaud/Financial Edge, and SQL databases an asset.
Posted Under: Administration
Career ID: [ 8004 ]