Newmarket, Ontario , L3Y2G5
Angelic Treasures Christian Daycare Newmarket is a new centre that will provide childcare services to East Gwillimbury, Newmarket and Aurora, Ontario. This centre is located in the above-ground basement of the New Hope Methodist Church at 337 Queens St.
This childcare facility will serve children from six weeks to 12 years of age. The services will be safe and secure, providing the parents with an excellent place where their children can be taken care of while benefitting from an enriched curriculum that includes French curriculum and Christian Education.
- Registered Early Childhood Educator in good standing with a minimum five years’ experience with infants, toddlers and preschoolers.
- Dedicated Christian with a call to serve in Children’s Ministry.
- Experience in integrated settings
- Current First Aid and C.P.R. Certificates
- Clear Police Vulnerable Sector Check
- A positive and sensitive attitude towards children, their parents and other staff members.
- Strong communication, planning and leadership skills
- Preference to residents in or near Newmarket, Aurora and East Gwillimbury
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Assist Director in recruiting, management, training and supervision of staff
- Adhere to and implement all Ministry / CCEYA / Center / Franchisor rules and regulations
- Ensure center compliance to all COVID-19 protocols and current requirements for daycares
- To ensure a program that will promote the physical, social, emotional, intellectual and spiritual wellbeing of the children by following up the planning that is done in the age groups that you are assigned. As well as any other duties that are required and delegated by the Director.
- Direct, Support, Observe and Evaluate student/staff learning by:
- Modeling at routine and transition times
- Communicating via the communication log in the binders
- Participating in staff evaluation
- Meet once a month for update on age groups
- Annual evaluations of the programs per Franchisor Manual / Procedures
- Monitor and Document individual child progress by:
- Monthly Observations
- Dividing the work evenly between staff – new anecdotal notes for each class.
- Establish a team approach to ensure program compatibility by:
- Collaborating with center Director / Franchisor to share expertise and practical
- knowledge and by participating in center and program development meetings.
- Establish and Maintain positive liaison with parents by:
- Observing that information of child’s daily progress is being done and in a positive manner.
- Monitor and Maintain a safe environment by:
- Responsible for collaborating with staff regarding daily preparation of playroom and playground as well as organizing the cleaning of the center as necessary, following the procedures for sanitary practices.
- Establish and Maintain public relations by:
- Acting as a resource person to College personnel and the community at large.
Full-time with a three-month probation period
Monday to Friday, as scheduled
Based on experience
- Bonus based on performance incentive plan
- Wage Enhancement or Priority Operating Fund when available from the Region
- Eligibility for Centre Benefits in existence that may include:
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLY applicants selected for interview will be notified via email
Thank you for your interest in this position.
May the Lord bless you and keep you
Posted Under: Education
Career ID: [ 8098 ]