Mississauga, Ontario , L5N 2R2
Elementary French Teacher
MCA’s mission and enduring commitment to excellence is to inspire passionate learners, critical thinkers who aim to glorify God by using their gifts. We hire OCT certified teachers who are committed to inspiring children’s spiritual, intellectual, creative, and physical potential to develop a passion for lifelong learning. We are currently recruiting for an Elementary French Teacher.
- Bachelor of Education with primary/junior and/or intermediate/senior qualifications.
- Ontario Teaching Certification (OCT) in good standing.
- 2-3 years classroom experience teaching French to primary, junior and intermediate students.
- Qualifications teaching French.
- Excellent oral, written, communication and presentation skills.
- Computer literacy: proficient and knowledgeable with Word processors, spreadsheets, Email, Internet, Smart Board and IPAD.
- Experience in a private school is preferred.
Characteristics of the Ideal Candidate:
- A creative, innovative, and positive approach to teaching.
- Understands the needs of students and goes beyond the call of duty.
- Excellent classroom management, organization and planning skills.
- Thrives in a positive team environment and easily adapts to new things.
- Communicates with parents, students, and co-workers in a respectful and supportive manner.
- Confident solving problems and providing solutions when issues arise.
- Works with a high standard of integrity.
Monday to Friday
Job Type: Full Time
Required experience: French Teacher: 2 years
Required education: Bachelor's Degree
Health Benefits Included
Salary is commensurate to qualifications and experience
Posted Under: Education
Career ID: [ 8122 ]