Richmond, British Columbia , V6V 2V4
The Video Producer will work closely with our creative teams. This person will be responsible for creating video content related to online content (specifically YouTube), Sunday service recordings, teaching series, promotional videos, testimony videos and more. This person will bring project ideas from concepts to plan, filming, and a final product that matches the project’s creative goals.
This is a full-time (or part-time), one-year contract position. The contract will likely turn into a permanent position upon completion with excellent performance reviews.
- Plan, shoot, edit, and produce video projects related to online content (YouTube), Sunday service recordings, teaching series, promotional videos, testimony videos and more.
- Meet with creative teams to understand project ideas and goals
- Give constructive feedback on scripts
- Plan shoots and develop storyboards
- Work in a studio environment, including setting up and tearing down sets and backdrops, utilizing the space to its full potential.
- Capture professional-quality video & audio
- Edit multiple project footages in keeping with project timelines
- Upload videos to online platforms (Youtube / Facebook / our website)
- Coordinate actors, props, locations, and other resources in conjunction with the assistance of the creative teams
- Assist in managing project timelines with the creative teams
- Maintain and keep equipment in order. Purchase new equipment as needed.
Temperament/ personal traits
- Possess spiritual and emotional maturity; desire continuous growth
- A strong team worker with good people skills (work with content creators, graphic designer, project manager, ministry leaders, church members etc.)
- Willing to submit to the Executive Team
- Willing to follow the ministry philosophy of the church]
- A lifetime learner in ministry and video production
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be self-motivated. Possess effective time management, strong administrative abilities
- Highly adaptive. Receptive to feedback and change
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in video production
- Proficient in video production operations
- Excellent video editing skills
- Excellent proficiency in Final Cut Pro X / Adobe Premier
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite a plus (After Effects, Illustrator, and Photoshop)
- Excellent lighting setup skills for indoor and outdoor shoots
- Basic audio knowledge
- Syncing of audio, EQ, compression, mixing etc.
- Proficiency in Logic Pro X a plus
- Working knowledge of video cameras and equipment
- Proficiency in Google Office Suite
- Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Keep, Form
- Working knowledge of social media platforms
- Facebook, Instagram, YouTube
- Proficiency in Canva a plus
- Work experience in a Canadian or American context
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Able to work at office and from home
- Able to work nights, weekends and holidays, as needed, to fulfill assigned duties
All interested candidates are asked to submit a resume and covering letter indicating how that meet the qualifications of the position to:
KEC Recruitment Team
Please quote the job title on the subject line when applying by email.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Posted Under: Ministry - General
Career ID: [ 8184 ]