Stouffville, Ontario , L4A8C1
Plan to Protect®, providing the highest standard of abuse prevention and protection for organizations that serve the vulnerable sector globally.
We are currently seeking a full-time Educator who will serve as a Lead Trainer of Adults and Young People.
Reports to: Director of Training
- Lead Trainer for Plan to Protect® Orientation and Refresher LIVE webinar training
- Lead Trainer for Plan to Protect® 101
- Lead Trainer for on-site training events
- Assists clients seeking onsite training includes scheduling assigning trainers
- Responds to inquiries of clients seeing training options
- Promotes Plan to Protect® additional services and memberships to clients using our training services
- Contributes with the research, planning and delivery of Special Interest Webinars
- Assists with on-site and LIVE certification training as needed
- Assists the Director of Training, ensuring training materials are professional, consistent and up-to-date.
- Coaches practicums (once trained and certified)
- Provides support and coaching to students in certification trainings
- Marks homework assignments for certification trainings
- Together with the team, assists in the development of additional training modules
- Supports event planning and execution
- Works with priorities identified by the Director of Training
- Supports training team in responding to questions of certified trainers regarding terms and conditions of certification
- Maintains certification status of Plan to Protect® Administrator and Trainer
- Attends staff meetings and/or regional meetings,
- Complies with company policies
- Other duties as assigned
The candidate must have the following qualifications:
- B.Ed. or equivalent experience
- Ideally a certified trainer with Plan to Protect® in good standing
- Excellent communicator and facilitator of training, comfortable speaking in large group setting and online.
- Commitment to a high standard of abuse prevention, child and youth protection
- Inspiring and Motivating
- Fluent in English (preference for someone who is bi-lingual), other languages an asset
- Team player
- Life long learner
- Ability to do research
- Strong written communication skills, with excellent typing and grammar
- Experience with children and/or youth programming
- Outgoing, persuasive, success-oriented personality.
- Strong computer skills.
- Own a car and be able to travel.
- Willing to work some evenings and weekends.
Due to the learning curve required for this role and the time and investment we make with the candidate we are seeking an individual who will make a three-year commitment to this role. Potential for advancement.
Seeking someone as soon as possible.
Starting salary: $35,000 per year based on full-time 37.5 hours per week. Vacation, statutory holidays and generous sick day leave.
Please do not call, rather email the Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com.
Posted Under: Education
Career ID: [ 8207 ]