Tyndale University is delighted to bring the sounds of Christmas into the comfort of your own home! Joining the Tyndale Community Choir, Singers and Band are popular guest artists Laila Biali and Robert Pilon. Join us for this free livestream event graciously sponsored by Lazboy Furniture Galleries.
King City , Ontario , L7B1L4
King Bible Church is part of the growing community of King City, Ontario and is looking to fill a part time Worship Director position. King Bible Church is part of the Associated Gospel Churches of Canada and is made up of a mixture of ages with the majority of our church family being families with children and teens. KBC is a smaller congregation in a quickly growing community with a focus on worship, discipleship, relationships and outreach; our leadership believes that significant growth is just around the corner. More information about KBC can be found on our website, www.kingbiblechurch.com.
Worship Ministry Director
Our desire is to hire a part time worship ministry director (10 hr/week) to help us bring consistency and excellence to our worship ministry and Sunday Services, which during these Covid times include both in-person and online services. Our worship would be considered mixed (hymns, choruses, contemporary worship music) with a full band (pre-Covid), with a focus on aiding our church family in authentic worship.
- Develop and schedule all Sunday Worship Service (in conjunction with the Sr. Pastor)
- Be the primary worship leader for the Sunday Services
- Lead the weekly worship team practice
- Continued development of our worship team (musicians/vocalists)
- Recruitment of new worship team members
- Continued development and implementation of new worship resources (music, multimedia, etc.)
- Other tasks as assigned
- Growing and maturing Christian walk
- Gifted with both musical and vocal ability
- Able to lead by guitar and/or piano
- Strong leader and mentor
- Ability to train and lead a diverse team
- Possesses a servant’s heart
- Working knowledge of Audio/Visual equipment
- Proven track record of effective service
- Willingness to learn and develop as a leader
- Agreement with our Statement of Faith
Personal transportation is needed
If you are interested in this position or would like more information please contact Pastor Mark at 905-833-5104. Resumes can be sent to email@example.com. Wages to be determined based on ministry experience.
Posted Under: Pastoral - Music
Career ID: [ 8252 ]