Tyndale University is delighted to bring the sounds of Christmas into the comfort of your own home! Joining the Tyndale Community Choir, Singers and Band are popular guest artists Laila Biali and Robert Pilon. Join us for this free livestream event graciously sponsored by Lazboy Furniture Galleries.
Data Entry Specialist
Data Entry Specialist
Scarborough, Ontario , M1H 3A5
The Christian Broadcasting Associate (CBA) is seeking a detail-oriented individual to join our administration team. The Data Entry Specialist will provide excellent customer service to our partners over the phone, enter new information into our database, apply donations, order merchandise, and perform research on accounts as requested.
Successful candidates will have a minimum of 2 years of experience in an office environment that includes intermediate to an advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and Outlook. Also extremely high attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines. You will be working in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment, strong time management and organization skills will be needed.
- Maintains database by entering new and updated customer and account information
- Verification of credit card donations
- Responding to partner inquiries
- Incoming/Outgoing calls to partners
- Provide high-level support to departmental members as required
- Manage multiple priorities in an energetic, fast-paced environment
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with other teams
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace
- Other duties as required
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
The ideal candidate will be able to correct existing data, update and develop new and existing data and be comfortable working independently with large amounts of numerical and written data.
- Minimum of 2 years of previous experience in an office environment.
- Intermediate to an advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and Outlook. A test will be given.
- Ability to manage multiple data entry projects simultaneously with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Protect the information and identities of our partner
- Experience with Salesforce CRM is an asset.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Good command of the English language.
- Update data in appropriate databases in an accurate and timely manner so as to avoid backlogging.
- Excellent phone etiquette, and oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Process and resolve data inquiries by searching for and reviewing the databases.
- Interpersonal skills using tact, patience, and courtesy
- Ability to work independently and as an effective team member.
- Personal commitment to excellence and the ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous data entry and/or Excel experience is an asset.
- Ability to work independently and show initiative.
- Exceptional team player with the ability to work in crosses functional teams including donors, and internal staff.
- Goal-oriented, energetically focusing efforts towards meeting priority objectives.
- Demonstrated commitment to The 700 Club’s principles of faith, mission and values. www.700club.ca/statement-of-faith
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
Application Deadline: November 20th
Company: 700 Club Canada
Contact Person: Edith Okanlawon
If you are interested in this role, please forward your resume in Word format to email@example.com
Posted Under: Administration
Career ID: [ 8255 ]