Tyndale University is delighted to bring the sounds of Christmas into the comfort of your own home! Joining the Tyndale Community Choir, Singers and Band are popular guest artists Laila Biali and Robert Pilon. Join us for this free livestream event graciously sponsored by Lazboy Furniture Galleries.
Elmira, Ontario , N3B1M7
At Graf-Martin Communications, we develop and implement integrated marketing solutions, for organizations that do good. Our experienced team provides excellent marketing, publicity, brand strategy development, social media engagement, fundraising support, and creative branding services to non-profit organizations, and faith-based content creators.
Our Elmira-based agency is looking for a marketer with non-profit work experience to join our small but mighty team. Reporting to the Managing Director, the Marketing Manager will assume marketing strategy development, and implementation activities along with content creation and project management responsibilities, and participate as a key member of the lead team.
If you are a highly-organized, strategically-minded, and detail-oriented marketing professional who is looking for a role where you can apply your marketing expertise and outstanding project management skills to support world-changing clients, we would love to meet you.
This role is full-time and is office-based in Elmira, ON. Note - Due to COVID-19, remote work arrangements are currently in place.
As a Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Marketing Project Strategy Development and Implementation
- Develop marketing strategies
- Develop marketing or communication campaigns
- Create client proposals
- Act as project manager for client/GMC projects and long-term marketing plans
- Participate in branding projects alongside the President and Managing Director
- Creating marketing messages and collateral
- Utilize related experience/skillsets (copywriting, copy editing fundraising content development, strategic communications planning, etc.) to contribute to projects as needed
- Project Management
- Ensure all client projects are managed efficiently and effectively to maximize results within resources available
- Ensure the full engagement and support from colleagues to complete project requirements
- Provide superb quality assurance for our clients
- Liaise with other service providers to ensure all client needs are met
- Enlist and manage subcontractors as necessary
- Maintain project budgets and ensure that contracts and invoicing are accurate/complete
- Account Management and Client Relations
- Develop and communicate project and campaign estimates
- Contribute to and manage client reporting for assigned projects
- Build relationships with key customer contacts and employees
- Identify client growth opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in marketing communications, with strong competencies in developing marketing strategies to meet client/organizational needs and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated understanding of non-profit organizations, either through prior work experience or volunteer roles
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools, project management software, and various web-based applications
- Demonstrated aptitude for working as part of a collaborative, creative team
- Highly organized, self-managing and able to meet multiple tight deadlines
- Creative and insightful; solution-oriented in attitude and behaviour
- Flexible, yet detail-oriented with exceptional prioritization skills
- Committed to providing value and reliably excellent work to our clients
- Have the heart to see our clients’ businesses, organizations and initiatives grow and succeed in accomplishing their mission and vision
- Crossover skills in the areas of design, digital communication, public relations or copywriting are an asset
Why Graf-Martin Communications?
As part of a small team, your work has an immediate and measurable impact. As a collaborative member of our leadership team, as Marketing Manager, you will have the opportunity to learn, get your hands into meaningful projects, and take a lead in generating and managing your own work.
At Graf-Martin Communications, you will work alongside experienced, respected professionals in the non-profit marketing, publicity, promotions and digital communications field. We are a friendly, fun and collaborative team that works hard to exceed our client’s expectations.
Perks & Benefits
In addition to competitive compensation, for this full-time position we offer:
- Participation in a Healthcare Spending Account
- Profit sharing bonus eligibility
- Continuous team learning opportunities
- Training and development
- Recognition program
Please submit a cover letter explaining why you are a great fit for this position and your resume, referencing ‘Marketing Manager’ in the subject line of your email, by November 30, 2020, to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
We thank all applicants for their interest in Graf-Martin Communications. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Posted Under: Marketing/Sales
Career ID: [ 8275 ]