Tyndale University is delighted to bring the sounds of Christmas into the comfort of your own home! Joining the Tyndale Community Choir, Singers and Band are popular guest artists Laila Biali and Robert Pilon. Join us for this free livestream event graciously sponsored by Lazboy Furniture Galleries.
Kids’ Ministry Pastor
Kids’ Ministry Pastor
Richmond, British Columbia , V6Y 2V5
We are searching for, a Kids’ Ministry (KM) Pastor, a shepherd of Jesus Christ who models a life of love, faith and purity to lead our KM.
Richmond Chinese Evangelical Free Church (RCEFC) in Richmond, British Columbia, Canada, invites applications for the position of KM Pastor. RCEFC is a church with about 400 members (300 in Cantonese, 50 in English and 50 children). By God's grace, our congregations embrace the vision to collectively glorify God in proclaiming the Gospel as "one church".
Working in partnership with other ministry teams of the church, the KM Pastor is a leader of leaders, investing time in direct ministry with children from birth through Grade 7 and with their families.
This person is expected to assist the ministry teams devoted to working with children by training, recruitment, encouragement, trouble-shooting, vision casting, and dealing with personnel issues in alignment with the church’s mission.
These currently include, but are not limited to: AWANA, Nursery, Sunday School, Children Worship, Vacation Bible School, and Summer Camp.
The primary objectives are to evangelize and disciple children, to assist parents and families in developing positive Christian homes, and to disciple and train current leaders in KM.
Scope of Responsibilities
- Children (from toddlers to pre-teen): to build them up in faith and knowledge of Christ to grow and be like Christ in their attitude and actions, to develop trust and care, bonding with and between children
- Parents and children: to help building strong and healthy connection and relationship between them
- Parents and leaders: to inspire them to get excited and be involved in their kid’s spiritual care and to also participate in church events
- Leadership: be multiplied and be strengthened, have an atmosphere of joy and fun in serving
- A personal relationship with Jesus Christ and a call to church ministry
- Leadership qualities that reflect character, Christian lifestyle and spiritual gifts described in 1 Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:5-9
- Subscribe to and agree with the Statement of Faith of Evangelical Free Church of Canada (EFCC).
- A Bachelor's Degree in Christian Education, Children's Education, or a related field, with Bible school/seminary/missions experience
- At least three years of related experience with the demonstrated desire to be a life-long learner
- Enthusiastic, friendly and approachable.
- Communicate well with children, parents, volunteer and leaders
- Strong problem solver
- Aware and connection with the community socially
- Innovative and be a risk taker
- Close prayer life with Christ
Posted Under: Pastoral - Children's Ministries
Career ID: [ 8278 ]