Website Content Coordinator will work as part of the Marketing & Communications team in the development and management of website content, primarily for the purpose of marketing Tyndale. Content management tasks include creating new content pages, editing existing content, creating or editing images...
Online Campus Pastor
Online Campus Pastor
Thornhill, Ontario , L3T 1A7
Bayview Glen Church (“BGC”) is looking for a gifted individual that will oversee and implement our mission and values in our online environments. The role will be directly responsible to the vision and care of those who are part of our current and new online environments. This individual should have a passion to reach the unreached and disciple followers of Jesus within a digital context. This includes developing and implementing digital, strategic initiatives, team building, and training leaders. This person will be the face of our online campus.
This is a full-time, salaried position. Compensation is based on experience and includes an extended benefits and vacation package. Working hours will require Sundays and some evenings.
- Implement, measure, and improve our overall online ministry and digital outreach.
- Responsible for connecting and engaging people who attend the campus, providing real and substantial growth opportunities.
- Focused on building community over content.
- Works closely with staff to make sure kids, youth, and adults who attend this campus are engaged, discipled, and growing in their faith.
- Asks and finds answers to the following questions- Who is online, how did they find us, what are they looking for, where are they on their discipleship journey, how can we engage with them, what is the best way to contact them, how are they connecting digitally?
- Developer of SERVE teams who have a passion for online ministry.
- Recruits and promotes stories of life change that can be shared throughout a number of platforms.
- Develop and manage online engagement pathways.
- Expected to preach approximately 10-12 times a year, both for online and in-person services.
- With respect to the online service specifically, responsible for producing the speaking content, to include but not limited to scripting host spots and announcements, sermon filming and edits, logistics, timelines, shooting schedule, and day-of coordination.
- Plays a role in the creative process to develop the online service liturgy, sermon series, and set design.
- Other responsibilities assigned at the discretion of the Executive Pastoral team.
Capabilities and Characteristics:
- A deep, evident love of Christ, Church and Kingdom that shapes all aspects of their life.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and a commitment to the mission, vision and core values of BGC.
- A commitment to a life-style of continual growth in both character and competency.
- Continually testing and innovating, able to make adjustments quickly and effectively.
- Willing to learn and stay up to speed with the latest technology and online communication apps.
- Missional mindset towards immersing oneself in the digital world where unbelievers are exploring and communicating.
- Work well with staff and SERVE team members.
- Manages people, budgets, and ideas well.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Able to communicate well on and off camera, including excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Qualifications and Educational Requirements:
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree from a reputable Bible College/ Christian University.
- Experience speaking before a congregation.
- Team building and leading experience.
- Provides Oversight To:Team Leadership, Pastoral, Online, Community
- Reports to: Executive Pastor
- Relates closely with: Pastoral Team, Online Environments Director, Online Worship Director, Operations Staff
Posted Under: Pastoral
Career ID: [ 8324 ]