Website Content Coordinator will work as part of the Marketing & Communications team in the development and management of website content, primarily for the purpose of marketing Tyndale. Content management tasks include creating new content pages, editing existing content, creating or editing images...
GPS Administrative Assistant
GPS Administrative Assistant
Ministry: Connecting Streams
Location: ST time zone preferred
Reports to: National GPS Ministry Leader
Power to Change (P2C) seeks to help people know Jesus and experience His power to change the world. We envision millions of volunteers engaged in faith adventures that transform lives through the power of the gospel. You can be a part of this movement of change by applying your skills in P2C Ministries.
Connecting Streams equips and mobilizes the Church to help society’s vulnerable populations know Jesus and experience His power to change the world. Through partnerships and teams, we build trusting relationships that foster faith and hope.
The GPS Administrative Assistant will assist and organize, maintain and improve communication and administrative systems within the GPS program. This includes giving administrative support to the GPS team in order to help students coming out of high school be ignited in their faith, explore God’s calling on their life, and experience vocational ministry in a hands-on learning environment in line with the mission of Connecting Streams.
- GPS Team Member
- Fully engage with the GPS Team to create and implement a strategic plan.
- Provide administrative support to the GPS team in order for the team to meet objectives and stay on course: data management, coordination of meetings, creating agendas, take minutes for all GPS team meetings
- Learn and develop with GPS Team to share resources, encourage and equip each other, and share expertise
- Intentionally pray for your team regularly
- Facilitate and provide timely and accurate communication to the GPS Team: documentation as needed; minutes, agendas, presentations, track ministry stats reports, etc
- Prepare regular newsletters and oversee communication to GPS Program supporters
- Respond to email and maintain GPS Program inbox in a timely manner
- Pre-screen student and student leaders applicants before passing them on to the National GPS Ministry Leader and GPS Residence Supervisor
- Establish routine meetings with GPS Program Leader to keep agendas moving toward meeting objectives
- Oversee the maintenance of the GPS Shared Drive/Workspace
- Work with the GPS Team to coordinate planning and execution of GPS events, outreach, and service opportunities
- Coordinate with other CS and/or P2C staff to access information and resources to contribute towards the GPS objectives
- Support GPS team members with key research prior to meeting with partners and other connections
- Proactively anticipate, recognize, and resolve issues
- Complete, review, and process GPS expense reimbursements in a timely manner
- Submit Accounts Payable invoices to P2C’s Finance Department for payment
- Prepare budget update and review monthly with the National GPS Ministry Leader
- Order and purchase books, materials, and resources from various sources for the GPS program as needed
Required Skills & Abilities:
- A deep, growing, intimate relationship with Jesus Christ
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to use Google Suite or equivalent
- Administrative skills, personally organized, good steward of time
- Self-motivated, team builder, able to work independently
- A genuine desire to see people’s lives transformed by Jesus
- Ability to relate well with Churches and other Christian organizations
- Ability to relate well with youth and young adults
Education and Experience:
Previous administrative experience
This is a salaried position which may include benefits coverage, depending on the number of hours worked.
Where the candidate is able to be financially independent, they may volunteer for this position with the expectation that they will serve as Affiliate or Associate staff (minimum 10 hours).
A growing, personal relationship with Jesus Christ and a pre-existing belief and demonstration of lifestyle as outlined in the P2C Code of Conduct and Statement of Faith and abide by the biblical principles outlined in these documents.
Please visit our website to view ongoing job opportunities at https://p2c.com/opportunities/.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Power to Change; however, only candidates who closely match the requirements will be contacted directly. Candidates who are selected may be required to complete a background check.
Posted Under: Administration
Career ID: [ 8338 ]