Website Content Coordinator will work as part of the Marketing & Communications team in the development and management of website content, primarily for the purpose of marketing Tyndale. Content management tasks include creating new content pages, editing existing content, creating or editing images...
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer
Scarborough, Ontario , M1H 3A5
The Christian Broadcasting Associates, Inc.
Established January 1, 1975, The Christian Broadcasting Associates, Inc. (CBA) is a registered Canadian charity.
With revenue of over $3 million dollars, the organization’s ongoing programs include television broadcasting of religious programming, primarily The 700 Club Canada and The 700 Club.
Additionally, they have a Prayer Centre, staffed by dedicated people who are filled with the Holy Spirit and equipped to interact with those who want prayer or Biblical resources. They also provide ministry through email and social media and the promotion and distribution of Superbook, an animated, Bible-based adventure series for children that teaches timeless moral truths and life lessons.
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of The Christian Broadcasting Associates, Inc. will seek to increase the ministry of the gospel across Canada and expand on the already good humanitarian work being done.
A builder and growth-oriented leader, the CEO will determine and undertake to implement the overarching vision, goals, and initiatives in Canada, establishing positive relationships with all stakeholders and other business leaders.
The CEO will drive strategic planning, business development, and fiscal operations with overall responsibility for the organization’s staff, expansion, and execution of its mission in coordination with Christian Broadcasting Network (“CBN”). S/he will develop a strong commitment to the integrated relationship and shared resources between CBN, the Canadian operation, and other CBN global partners.
A servant leader, s/he will be flexible, teachable, and eager to learn. Demonstrating self-awareness by knowing their own limitations, they will lead with humility and empathy.
- Provide vision, develop strategic plan, for the ministry in Canada in consultation with the Board of CBA
- Develop and administer an annual comprehensive budget and fundraising plan ensuring approved objectives are achieved in compliance with the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)
- Provide direction and leadership in all fundraising efforts across the direct marketing, major gifts, broadcast television, as well as current and emerging internet / digital channels
- Create new fundraising initiatives and ensure necessary systems support budget growth
- Oversee the development and marketing of a creative and impactful internet / digital ministry strategy for Canada
- Direct all evangelism, multi-media, and humanitarian efforts
- Market Canadian program to national and regional television stations
Qualifications and Key Competencies
- A consistent and authentic Christian faith experience rooted in a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Extensive knowledge of Canadian culture
- Strong understanding of the workings of the Canadian ministry environment and evangelization
- Experience of the Canadian media marketplace, broadcasting, and new digital landscape is preferred
- Demonstrated project management skills and a track record of developing and executing a strategic plan and consistently attaining results
- Experience developing and delivering successful fundraising and marketing programs
- Strong interpersonal, organization, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- A team-oriented management style, who attracts, retains and develops strong performing teams motivating employees to work toward shared goals
- Excellent written and verbal skills for effective communication
- Able to develop and manage budgets, balancing values and efficiency
- A minimum of 10 years executive leadership experience (Director-level and above)
- University education preferred (or equivalent work experience)
- Proficient using business related technology
- Ability to travel
Posted Under: Executive
Career ID: [ 8346 ]