Website Content Coordinator will work as part of the Marketing & Communications team in the development and management of website content, primarily for the purpose of marketing Tyndale. Content management tasks include creating new content pages, editing existing content, creating or editing images...
Oshawa, Ontario , L1G 2A4
It is our mission to lend a helping hand to those in vulnerable situations, to extend a listening ear to those in difficult circumstances, to speak a word of encouragement into the busyness of modern life. If you want to make a difference, Kingsview is the place for you.
As our Music Director, you will work together with our Choir Director and Praise Team to provide music related to the themes of our services.
Your joy in creating music inspires those around you. Coordinating the praise music, vocalists and other musicians combined with your ability to accompany on the piano and organ allows for your creativity to shine.
Music education/training or equivalent experience.
- Flexibility, ability to play different styles of music.
- Familiar with the United church and its beliefs
- Thursday evening rehearsal time with the choir will resume once COVID regulations are lifted.
- Sunday morning rehearsal with the Praise team and choir followed by the worship service.
- Weddings and funerals at your discretion. Remunerated directly by the outside party through the church office.
This is a permanent part-time position within Kingsview United Church and does not qualify for benefits under any United Church of Canada benefit packages. The annual salary once COVID restrictions have been removed and the choir is singing at worship services is $17,000. Without the choir in place, the pay scale will be $12,000 annually.
Apply to join us
Please submit your current resume with cover letter and references by January 22, 2021 to email@example.com
Posted Under: Pastoral - Music
Career ID: [ 8373 ]