Website Content Coordinator will work as part of the Marketing & Communications team in the development and management of website content, primarily for the purpose of marketing Tyndale. Content management tasks include creating new content pages, editing existing content, creating or editing images...
Interim Youth Pastor
Interim Youth Pastor
Espanola, Ontario , P5E
Reports to: Lead Pastor
Supervisor: Lead Pastor
- 12 Month
Work Arrangement: Full Time (Approx. hours per week: 35)
Holidays: In accordance with Ontario labour requirements (2 weeks).
The primary purpose of this role is to provide leadership to the Youth Ministry at Queensway Pentecostal Church.
Education & Experience
- Theological training
- Youth ministry training
- Experience leading youth ministry program
- PAOC Credentials or have ability to obtain Credentials
Competencies (Skills, Knowledge, Abilities)
- Display a high level of trust, discretion, and accountability working in a ministry capacity with vulnerable aged people.
- Embrace a holistic understanding of the many facets of a healthy youth ministry.
- Ability to grow the student ministry brand identity, vision, and strategic plan.
- Strong leadership skills to recruit, equip, and encourage a healthy leadership team.
- Administrative skills including systems, communication, and computer work.
- Ability to hear from the Lord for leadership and vision for the youth ministry.
- Committed and mature follower of Jesus Christ in agreement with the doctrines of the P.A.O.C.
- Serve as an ambassador for Queensway Pentecostal Church; committed to living and promoting our Mission, Vision, Values, and Culture.
- Internal: Lead Pastor, Church Board and Student Ministry Leaders
- External: Congregants, Student Families & Church Families
Key Mandated Responsibilities
- Student ministry development
- Plan and lead weekly program for church and community students between the grades 5-12.
- Lead weekly discipleship program as outlined by current Student Ministries Pastor.
- Continued care for students and resource to parents.
- Provide team leadership to the student ministry.
- Recruit new individuals to join the team.
- Shepherd the leaders by providing care, encouragement, and relational connection.
- Train and equip new and existing volunteers.
- Communication involving volunteer expectations and direction of the ministry.
- Provide practical and administrative leadership to the student ministry
- Use Planning Center to effectively manage the student ministry.
- Ensure the nuts and bolts of weekly sign-in and systems are in place and running smoothly.
- Ensure Plan to Protect policies are followed.
Key Performance Expectations & Goals
- Be present weekly for the 9:00am & 10:30am services as well as office and flex time during the week.
- Be present for weekly staff meetings.
- Ensure all aspects of QPC Students Ministries (Stomp & Voltage) are carried out in the most excellent way possible.
- Ensure Plan to Protect policies are being followed to help guarantee the safety of all children and families while they are at QPC.Recruit new volunteer leaders and strengthen the current team.
- Communicate with the lead pastor on ways we can be more effective.
- Support the leadership team of QPC by providing helpful follow-ups and information.
- Participate in young families ministry initiatives.
- Serve as a ministry leader in the overall church, participating in other areas and supporting other team members.
- Take care of your spiritual life and personal life to ensure you’re healthy for church ministry.
- Serve as an influencer in the overall ministry of QPC. Display a care, concern, and willingness to do what it takes to see our church community healthy and strengthened.
- As a person serving in leadership and receiving financial compensation all paid staff are expected to set the example in financially supporting the ministry of Queensway Pentecostal Church.
Posted Under: Pastoral - Youth/Youth Worker
Career ID: [ 8374 ]