Komoka, Ontario , N0L 1R0
We are growing our team!
Do you have a passion to serve the local Church and love the kids/youth ministry? We may have a role for you.
Awana is looking to fill a national role for our ministry. The National Digital Coordinator will be responsible for assisting our team with a wide variety of projects. If you have an interest in design, video editing, website development and are in general learn things very quickly, you may be the right person for the job!
We would love to find someone that can work with us in person on a semi-regular basis. That means you could work from home some days and work in the office the other days. We can be pretty flexible in this area. The office is on the west side of London ON in a little town called Komoka right now. We are looking for a more permeant spot, but for the next while, that’s where you will need to be.
Here are some things we will rely on you to oversee
- Update and manage our website - Radiant Web tools
- Shoot and edit videos for our conferences and for church training
- Assist in content posting for apps and live streams
- Prepare social media postings
- Help with online store and catalogues
Here are just a few things we will be looking for
- Familiarity with Awana and/or a passion for kids/youth ministry
- Ability to drive and access a vehicle (clean record)
- Adaptive and “in the know” when it comes to new platforms
- Able to manage your own time and schedule
- Love Jesus and want to serve ministries in Canada
Awana Canada can offer a stable salary, benefits, 5% matching RRSP, vacation time, office equipment and a great team to work with that is excited about ministry.
If you think you could be the next National Digital Coordinator for Awana Canada, please contact Eric Provost at email@example.com with a resume and/or brief explanation of why you think you are right for this type of role.
We look forward to hearing from you! God Bless.
Posted Under: Information Technology
Career ID: [ 8387 ]