Website Content Coordinator will work as part of the Marketing & Communications team in the development and management of website content, primarily for the purpose of marketing Tyndale. Content management tasks include creating new content pages, editing existing content, creating or editing images...
Markham, Ontario , L6C 1H8
Work within a team setting to shepherd about 150 congregants of diverse age groups of predominantly Asian origin in the English Division.
Overview of Church and Community
Currently the church has a team of 10 pastoral staff and 1000+ congregants across four Divisions: English, Mandarin, Cantonese and Young Life Division. The church building is strategically situated next to Hwy 404 between Major Mackenzie Drive E. and 16th Avenue in a residential area developed over the past 20 years and is expanding into the north with predominately Asian origin.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Participate in pulpit ministry, teaching ministry and prayer ministry
- Be involved in general pastoral duties and the development of the English Division
- Work with church leaders to recruit, train, coach and support related ministry leaders
- Serve as mentor to the assigned Small Groups, shepherd Small Group leaders, visit those groups on a regular basis and offer them support and realistic help
- Provide support, visitation and pastoral counseling to related leaders and members as needed
- Attend meetings of related ministry including Pastoral Staff Meeting, Council meeting, Deacon Board meeting, Members’ meeting, English Division meeting etc. as required
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Strong preaching and teaching gifts
- With calling from God and with strong passion to serve in the body of Christ
- Theological education: M.Div. or above from an accredited and recognized theological institution
- Pastoral experience in North America of similar church size and culture
- Excellent communication skills in English. Knowledge of Chinese is an asset
- Accredited by or willing to seek accreditation with CBOQ
- Be a team player and cooperate with other Divisional pastors for ministry alignment and church unity
Small group experience is an asset
Deacon Dan Woo
Church Phone Number: 905-887-6222
People with disabilities are welcome and will be accommodated upon successful selection.
Posted Under: Pastoral
Career ID: [ 8414 ]