Website Content Coordinator will work as part of the Marketing & Communications team in the development and management of website content, primarily for the purpose of marketing Tyndale. Content management tasks include creating new content pages, editing existing content, creating or editing images...
Hamilton, Ontario , L8L 3A1
Do you love propelling a team to be the best they can be as they work to advance Christ-centred education? Are you someone who loves data and people in equal measure? (We won’t judge). Are you passionate about administration, details, and a job well done? If so, come join us at EduDeo Ministries as our Operations Director.
Position: Operations Director
Classification: Salaried – Full Time Senior Management
Start Date: April 1, 2021
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Operations Director is responsible for the oversight of EduDeo’s internal operations and processes. You’ll oversee the organization’s operational work, making sure the whole team effectively plans and executes its ministry activities for maximum impact. You’ll be an integral part of driving the culture of EduDeo, understanding the importance of each role and the value they add to the team and organization.
The ideal candidate has previous experience leading operations, with demonstrated ability and experience in supervising people and processes. They’ll have a head for data and a heart for staff, acting as a driver for steady organizational growth. They will think strategically, use data to inform their decisions, and inspire a team to be both healthy and smart.
Description of Responsibilities and Duties:
- Operations: (50%)
- Facilitate regular staff meetings that enhance operational clarity and excellence.
- Implement, monitor, and improve the operational systems, processes, and policies in support of the organization’s mission. Specifically, support management reporting, information flow and management, business processes, and organizational planning, and recommend solutions for improvement when necessary.
- Lead the staff in the formation and implementation of the annual plan and budget.
- Assist in the formation and implementation of the strategic plan.
- Review monthly financial reports and highlight pertinent information to the Executive Director.
- Ensure that EduDeo is compliant with legal rules and regulations.
- Manage and maintain organizational files and records.
- Manage the office facilities / equipment and tenant relationships.
- Manage technology systems, including relationships with outsourced technology contracts.
- Human Resources: (30%)
- Work with Leadership Team members to get the best performance from staff.
- Identify and encourage immediate and long-range professional development among team members.
- Oversee hiring processes, including creating job descriptions and postings, reviewing resumes, holding interviews, doing background and reference checks, etc.
- Work with Leadership Team members in orienting and onboarding any new employees.
- Support Leadership Team members with the annual performance evaluation of team members.
- Review monthly time sheets and expense reports.
- Maintain the organizational charts, handbooks, policies, and personnel files, ensuring all policies and procedures are in alignment with relevant employee legislation.
- Assist in the planning and facilitation of annual staff retreat.
- Coordinate staff socials and staff recognition functions.
- Organization: (20%)
- Provide leadership to the members of the Operations Team.
- Be an active participant in Leadership Team meetings and staff meetings.
- Provide assistance, as requested, at various significant organizational events.
- Continue to grow through professional development opportunities.
- Complete other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
- Strong commitment to Jesus Christ and His church.
- Strong commitment to the vision, mission, values, and goals of EduDeo Ministries.
- Highly self-motivated, ambitious, and adaptable.
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills.
- Proven big picture, strategic, innovative, and analytical thinker.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven experience in an Operations and/or Leadership role.
- A minimum of 5-years of working experience.
- A minimum of a Bachelor of Arts in business administration, human resources, organizational leadership, etc.
- Experience in use of data analysis. (Knowledge of Salesforce is an asset).
- Strong sense of ethical integrity and the ability to handle sensitive/private information with tact and discretion.
- Ability to streamline and implement new structures and roles that create efficiency and support the primary objectives of the organization.
- Experience with budget and business plan development.
Applicants are requested to submit a cover letter, resume and statement of faith to firstname.lastname@example.org. A range of qualifications are evaluated, including distinguishing characteristics that demonstrate congruence with EduDeo Ministries’ identity as a Christian organization.
EduDeo Ministries welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. If required, accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Please note: This position will work out of our Hamilton, ON office, but due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, this role may require working from home for a period of time.
Deadline: February 8, 2021 or until the position is filled.
Posted Under: Management
Career ID: [ 8416 ]