Content Development Coordinator
Content Development Coordinator
Power to Change (P2C) seeks to help people know Jesus and experience His power to change the world. We envision millions of volunteers engaged in faith adventures that transform lives through the power of the gospel. You can be a part of this movement of change by applying your skills in P2C Ministries.
Connecting Streams (CS) equips and mobilizes the Church to help society’s vulnerable populations know Jesus and experience His power to change the world. Through partnerships and teams, we build trusting relationships that foster faith and hope.
The Content Development Coordinator will carry out graphic design and resource and content development for Connecting Streams with consistent and engaging branding.
- Ministry: Connecting Streams
- Location: Any Location
- Reports to: National Operations Manager
- National Operations Team Member
- Fully engage on the National Operations team: strategic planning, policy and decision making, training and development of leaders and volunteers as it pertains to operations and marketing and communications
- Engage regularly in National CS training events, monthly CS gatherings, and P2C chapel times
- Intentionally pray for your team regularly
- Content Design and Development
- Create and design content for online engagement as well as for resources needed internally and externally
- Ensure that software and online accounts such as Canva, Biteable, etc. are managed and maintained
- Ensure that brand guidelines for both CS and P2C are understood and adhered to by all staff and volunteers
- Provide advice or support for Connecting Streams staff where needed
- Intake and appropriately respond to requests from CS staff for resources and content. Collaborate with the Marketing and Communications Coordinator when necessary
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Communications Coordinator to develop any video communications needed for the ministry internally or externally
- Marketing and Communications
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Communications Coordinator to develop and implement a social media strategy to post content and engage followers
- Attend and engage in P2C - Marketing’s regularly training events
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Experience or interest in Wordpress or other website development platforms
- Experience in graphic design and content development
- Strong interpersonal skills including conflict management, problem solving, and serving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to use Google Suite or equivalent
- Administrative skills, personally organized, good steward of time
- Self-motivated, team builder, able to work independently
- A genuine desire to see people’s lives transformed by Jesus
- A deep, growing, intimate relationship with Jesus Christ
- A good knowledge and understanding of the Connecting Streams audience
Education and Experience:
- 5 years related ministry/work experience
- Formal training and experience in graphic design
This position requires Ministry Partner Development where the successful candidate will be required to build a team which provides financial and prayer support for salary and ministry expenses including benefits coverage.
Where the candidate is able to be financially independent, they may volunteer for this position with the expectation that they will serve as associate staff (minimum 25 hours).
A growing, personal relationship with Jesus Christ and a pre-existing belief and demonstration of lifestyle as outlined in the P2C Code of Conduct and Statement of Faith and abide by the biblical principles outlined in these documents.
Please visit our website to view ongoing job opportunities at https://p2c.com/opportunities/.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Power to Change; however, only candidates who closely match the requirements will be contacted directly. Candidates who are selected may be required to complete a background check.
Posted Under: Marketing/Sales
Career ID: [ 8461 ]