Port Colborne, Ontario , L3K 4C8, Ontario
It's not just graphic design. It's creating an image that will motivate members of vibrant communities of Jesus followers. If you already have graphic design experience, this position could be for you!
While working with the Communications and Marketing Department and ensuring consistency of OM's branding, you will be involved in producing all forms of graphic design and communication including print and digital to tell the global OM story to our Canadian audience.
- Innovate and implement new designs, graphical ideas and other visuals
- Collaborate with the Communications and Marketing Department to develop creative design solutions and translate those solutions to a variety of channels including print (magazines, banners, etc.) website, social media, and email
- Work with the Communications and Marketing Department to design communications pieces including overall theme development and individual piece design
- Ensure all designs adhere to OM brand guidelines
- Maintain a knowledge of developments, innovations and new technology in the graphic design field and identify any that may benefit OM in Canada
- Communicate and work with other departments to create required communication pieces
- Provide communications and design support to other departments
- Assist with the printing of marketing and promotional materials
- Liaise with print agencies for request for quotes and successfully execute print jobs
- Manage production of all print pieces from conception to completion
Minimum preferred requirements:
2 years of graphic design experience (print and digital)
Bachelor's Degree in graphic design or equivalent combination of professional and academic experience preferred
- Strong working knowledge and demonstrated ability in the latest Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Knowledge of and ability to use Adobe Acrobat effectively
- Proficiency in using various applications such as the Microsoft Office 365 programs, Adobe Creative Cloud, Drupal CMS, Constant Contact
- Excellent knowledge and grasp of current core design requirements, including dimensions, colour-matching, print process, layout, spelling, grammar, etc.
- Strong working knowledge and experience with communications technologies and graphic design technology
- Ability to tailor graphic design materials to target audience
- Excellent ability to manage time and multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work within a team environment to develop creative designs
- Ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to innovate and to generate new ideas
- Ability to learn new skills
Start date: As soon as possible
Length of Commitment: 1-2 years or longer
Full or part time: Ideally full time. Will consider part time
Location: Port Colborne or remote
This is not a paid position. The candidate will need to raise personal financial support.
For further information, please visit: https://www.om.org/ca/en/opportunity/graphic-designer
Applicants should forward their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate all applications for employment, however, we will only contact those applicants invited for an interview.
Posted Under: Marketing/Sales
Career ID: [ 8473 ]