Human Resources Manager
Human Resources Manager
St. Catharines, Ontario , L2M 2G1
- Vacancy Name Human Resources Manager
- Remuneration Supported/Volunteer
- Work Location Home Office
- FTE 1.000
Katalyst World Partners (KATALYST) is a community of Jesus-followers who long to see disciples of Christ in every nation. To this end, in partnership with like-minded disciple-making ministries around the world, we seek to extend their reach and magnify their impact. By focusing on sustainable catalysts such as: Education, Agriculture, Midwifery and Entrepreneurship, we provide physical and spiritual hope in Jesus’ name.
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Human Resources Manager is responsible for providing leadership for all HR functions within Katalyst World Partners. This includes HR workforce planning, recruitment, screening and processing, onboarding and off-boarding, performance management, policy development, review and compliance, and staff relations.
KATALYST is a new organization seeking an innovative individual who is motivated to develop HR systems for a new era in missions from the ground up.
Key Job Functions
- Serve on the KWP Leadership Team
- Lead the development of and maintain the human resource system including staff handbook, policies, etc.
- Ensure organizational and regulatory HR compliance
- Develop and maintain recruitment and selection functions
- Actively maintain the recruitment and HR database and establish processes
- Administer organizational training events
- Embrace the vision, mission, and core values of KATALYST
- Be a servant leader, balancing expertise with humility
- Education: A bachelor’s degree, preferably related to HR Management; with five-plus years of HR Management experience
- Ministry Experience: Have experience in people management, preferably in international organizations
- Able to work independently and strongly self-motivated
- Previous cross-cultural experience is beneficial.
- Show that you are a person of character and conviction, with the ability to lead and motivate your team and influence others through Christian character
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, as well as good interpersonal skills
- Able to work remotely as part of a small-sized non-profit global organization
- Experience dealing with employee issues in cross-cultural environments
- Strong computer skills, proficiency in MS Office and able to learn other software programs
- HR Certification preferred, but not required
Posted Under: International/Missions
Career ID: [ 8517 ]