St. Catharines, Ontario , L2M 2G1
- Vacancy Name Business Manager
- Remuneration Support Raise/Volunteer
- Work Location Home Office
- FTE 1.000
Katalyst World Partners (KATALYST) is a community of Jesus-followers who long to see disciples of Christ in every nation. To this end, in partnership with like-minded disciple-making ministries around the world, we seek to extend their reach and magnify their impact. By focusing on sustainable catalysts such as: Education, Agriculture, Midwifery and Entrepreneurship, we provide physical and spiritual hope in Jesus’ name.
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Business Manager is responsible for providing leadership for all financial functions within Katalyst World Partners. This includes accountability for day-to-day financial management, oversight of accounting processes and internal and external financial reporting. As a key member of the Katalyst leadership team the incumbent will collaboratively develop annual and capital budgets, develop appropriate policies and procedures, and ensure timely and appropriate reporting for stakeholders.
Additionally, the Business Manager will collaborate with international partners in the development of contextually appropriate enterprises. Responsibilities will include providing coaching, oversight, and accountability for partner organizations.
KATALYST is a new organization seeking an innovative individual who is motivated to develop financial systems for a new era in missions from the ground up. This role is a blend between financial management and entrepreneurial acumen.
Key Job Functions
- Serve on the KWP Leadership Team
- Develop and manage the finance department
- Provide oversight and coaching for international partner organizations
- Embrace the vision, mission, and core values of KATALYST
- Be a servant leader, balancing expertise with humility
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in Business, preferably with some majority world international experience.
- Experience and knowledge of and the ability to work with Microsoft products, including Office 365, Server Exchange, and Windows Operating Systems.
- Experience preparing and reporting information to senior management and/or Board of Directors.
- Experience within a not-for-profit organization an asset.
- Previous cross-cultural experience is beneficial.
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, as well as good interpersonal skills
- Able to work remotely as part of a small-sized non-profit global organization
Posted Under: International/Missions
Career ID: [ 8518 ]