Toronto, Ontario , M6S2Y8
Runnymede United is a vibrant congregation located in Bloor West Village with 150+ members with a strong focus on faith and social justice, and active Sunday school and youth programmes. We have just become an Affirming ministry.
As part of a team that includes our Minister and Family Outreach & Christian Ed leader, we are currently seeking an energetic person to take on leadership of the Sunday morning Youth program and monthly social events; to be a visible & dynamic presence in our church; and to work to build our youth group by engaging with the broader West Toronto community.
If you are interested in this position, you will:
- Be a person of Christian faith
- Be excited about guiding youth (grades 6 and up) in faith development & social justice activities
- Have references attesting to your abilities in planning, communication and delivery of programming
- Be eager to work as part of a team
- Have excellent English language and communication skills
- Experience in working with youth and/or in a church environment an asset.
This is a part-time position (20 hours per month) with opportunity to grow. Pay range $320-$350 pcm. While the program runs Sept-June, this position is available immediately. Presently this job will be done online, but will move to a portion in person when safe to do so.
Please send your resume & covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 30, 2021. We regret that only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. More details on our website: https://www.runnymedeunited.org/careers-volunteers.
Posted Under: Pastoral - Youth/Youth Worker
Career ID: [ 8523 ]