Partner Coach, Domestic
Partner Coach, Domestic
Langley City, Remote
The Partner Coach, Domestic collaborates and engages with churches and other ministries based in North America (domestic ministry partners) to reach the world online by mobilizing mentors to help lead 1 million people closer to Jesus. As the partner’s primary point of contact with P2C Digital Strategies (P2C DS), he/she builds trust and ensures that partnering ministries feel confident in P2C DS’ commitment to help them be successful in engaging in online ministry. He/she will work to accomplish the P2C DS Partnership Team’s strategy with short- and long-term objectives and key results (OKRs), supporting the partner in fulfilling their own vision for online ministry. To learn more about P2C Digital Strategies, visit p2cdigital.com.
Support domestic ministry partners with reaching the world online
- Help partners find marketing solutions and strategies to increase online public engagement
- Strategize to generate mentoring conversations in tmm.io
- Strategize to recruit and increase number of volunteer online mentors over time
- Coach and support national partners to develop their volunteer online mentors and train Client Admins and Mentor Coaches that will support increasing mentor effectiveness
Reliably communicate clearly to all involved in partnerships
- Ensure everyone involved is well-informed and up-to-date with current strategies.
- Be aware of team members’ strengths and know how to bring the best out of them
Collaborate with P2C DS members as a team
- Engage with other P2C DS subteams for ideas, concerns, success stories and adjust strategies with partner coaches accordingly
- Participate in P2C DS’ weekly prayer times, community times and monthly all staff meetings
- Partner Coach staff and volunteers have a fruitful personal ministry of evangelism and discipleship.
Seeking the Lord in community
- The spiritual disciplines are modeled and encouraged, including ministry devotions, Bible studies, and times of prayer.
Education & Experience
- Experience executing plans on a department-wide scale
- Effectively leading and working in a collaborative environment
- Boldly taking initiative to innovate, implement, and assess strategies to fulfill specific goals and adjust as needed for best effectiveness
- Experience in design thinking is an asset
Required Skills & Abilities
- Communicates clearly and concisely, both in written and spoken English
- Fluency in another language is an asset
- Ability to maintain focus on the ‘big picture’ while carrying workflow detail forward in day to day tasks
- Emotional intelligence
- Empathy and adaptability
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- Ability to maintain healthy work-life balance
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Ability to learn web technologies and applications quickly
A growing, personal relationship with Jesus Christ and a pre-existing belief and demonstration of lifestyle as outlined in the P2C Code of Conduct and Statement of Faith and abide by the biblical principles outlined in these documents
This position requires Ministry Partner Development. The successful candidate will have the privilege to build a partnership team which provides financial and prayer support for the ministry. The financial support will cover the costs of the candidate’s salary and ministry expenses. Power to Change believes that Ministry Partner Development is biblical and God will provide everything necessary to fulfill the calling into ministry: finances, emotional strength and perseverance. Building a ministry partnership team is an integral part of being in ministry. There are many opportunities to bless and encourage the partnership team. Power to Change is committed to providing training and coaching that ensures success in Ministry Partner Development.
Posted Under: International/Missions
Career ID: [ 8553 ]