Ancaster, Ontario , L9G 4X9
TurningPoint Ancaster (Hamilton) is a small Pentecostal (PAOC) church congregation that is seeking Pastoral leadership (individual or couple) with a forward thinking, visionary Nehemiah spirit - leadership who sees things as they are and also able to envision what they will become. This 40+ year old congregation is looking to be reinvented, reinvigorated and retooled for growth spiritually and numerically.
This position is a part-time, paid position that will evolve to full time.
Roles and Responsibilities
Our Pastor must be a person of spiritual maturity and prayer with a calling to mentor and lead the congregation on the exciting spiritual journey ahead. A builder. One who is passionate, caring, and respectful of all age groups and backgrounds and is driven by a visionary desire to lead people in a deeper, relevant and personal walk with Jesus.
- Biblically rooted, Christ-centered, Spirit filled and continually growing in grace and truth.
- Student of the Word, prayer and learning.
- Worshipper able to lead others into worship.
- Called to Pastor with vision and resolved to accomplish what God has called you to.
- Empowered with Pastoral gifts of preaching, teaching, leadership, organization, encouragement.
- Father God-hearted with your feet on the ground to do God’s will.
- Relatable - able to gather others around you.
- Community minded and can relate to non-Christians – love people.
- Enjoy working with others – mentoring, leadership, and ministry.
- Musical talents/abilities (vocally and instrumentally) a plus, technically able.
- Sense of humor and the spirit of fellowship.
- Faithful, self-starter, humble, adaptable, disciplined, determined.
- Bible–College Graduate (pref: PAOC)
- Presently legally able work in Canada (NO consideration given to others)
- Background and Vulnerable Sector Police Checks
- Adhere to PAOC Doctrines and Statement of Essential Truths
- PAOC credentialed (or on the way)
Please send your resume, including Philosophy of Ministry, and brief personal history/testimony in .docx format (non-password protected) to: email@example.com.
Only candidates under consideration will be notified.
Posted Under: Pastoral
Career ID: [ 8616 ]