Scarborough, Ontario , M1L 3S4
Full Time: 5 days/week
Africa Inland Mission International is an interdenominational organization with the goal of seeing Christ-centered churches established among all of the peoples of Africa, both on the continent of Africa and among Africans in the diaspora. The AIM Canada office provides vital practical and spiritual support for missionaries and their projects. Members of our office team have a passion to see God’s Kingdom extended and our missionaries equipped, served and resourced so that they can accomplish their ministries without the distraction of being consumed with practical concerns.
As a vital member of the AIM Canada finance department, based at the Canadian office in Scarborough, the Finance Assistant’s primary responsibilities involve pre-authorized withdrawal donation process management, payroll and expense reimbursement administration/payments, group insurance plans administration, and other bookkeeping/administration duties including handling enquiries.
- Minimum 2 years experience in payroll administration using Ceridian Powerpay
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Mature and growing follower of Jesus Christ, having membership or long-term involvement in an Evangelical church
- Willingness to accept and live by AIM’s statement of faith and Code of Conduct
- Ability to work confidentially with sensitive financial information
Please send resumes to the attention of: email@example.com.
Posted Under: Accounting / Finance
Career ID: [ 8644 ]