Social Media/Administrative Assistant
Social Media/Administrative Assistant
Fraser Valley/Lower Mainland preferred, Remote
Nelson/Kraft and Associates Inc. is an executive search firm that specializes in the placement of senior executives for faith-based not for profits and charities in Canada. We know charities, what makes them tick, how to make them thrive and who can lead them effectively.
We have grown quickly in becoming a trusted advisor of many charities as we work hard to assist organization in their important executive placement needs. Following a tried and proven search process, we ensure that our clients are well served and deeply valued.
Reporting to the Manager of Administrative Services, this position manages, plans, and coordinates all social media marketing on LinkedIn and other platforms as determined, manages and updates the Nelson/Kraft website, assists in the development of Opportunity Profiles and other marketing material. In addition, this position will provide administrative support to the Manager of Administrative Services and Associates through organizing, planning, scheduling, drafting, researching, maintaining files and coordinating various administrative functions and facilitating related activities.
This is a remote – work from home opportunity that provides flexible hours. The position is ¾ time with an average of 25 – 30 hours per week. Able to be flexible dependent on workflow is key to the position.
Social Media Marketing (10 hours per week)
- Develop social media campaigns that help achieve corporate marketing goals through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification.
- Develop engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts.
- Monitor the company’s social media accounts and offer constructive interaction with users.
- Monitor social media accounts and offer constructive interactions with users.
- Develop monthly reports on social media trends and metrics.
- Actively grow social media network.
- Develop newsletter content, published every 6 weeks; maintain subscriber list; increase subscribers through cross-marketing.
- Ensure intellectual assets of the organization are developed and maintained with excellence.
Graphic Design (10 hours per week)
- Develop the Opportunity Profile (OP), our key marketing tool, for each Executive Search client in a timely manner (often within one business day)
- Assist with OP content creation as required, developing client profile through various research avenues.
- Assist with the creation of Candidate Lists and Finalist packages.
- Acquire and maintain a selection of high-quality stock photos and images to assist with marketing
- Assist with the creation of all marketing materials including brochures, advertisements and other documents
General Administrative/Miscellaneous Tasks (10 hours per week)
- Provide assistance and vacation relief to the Administrative Services Department.
- Assist with scheduling various meetings and phone calls, arrange interview logistics and/or schedule candidate interviews both via Zoom and in-person.
- Participate in weekly staff meetings.
- Manage, update and improve website.
- Assist with file transition from Google Drive to Office 365
- Assist with drafting proposals, service agreements, workshop material, meeting agendas as needed
- Assist Charity Executive Forum Chairs with scheduling, communication, agendas, etc.
- 3+ years experience in social media management
- 2+ years administrative experience preferred with experience in event management.
- A Diploma or Certificate in Office Administration and/or Social Media Marketing preferred.
- Intermediate experience with Word, Excel, Adobe Pro DC, WordPress, MailChimp, Survey Monkey, LinkedIn, cloud storage.
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation & communication skills.
- Knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO.
- Positive "Can Do" attitude with a passion for excellent customer service and helping others.
- Able to perform tasks from home in a confidential manner.
- Able to multi-task and manage competing priorities with tight timelines.
- An understanding of faith-based charities and not for profits is an asset.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2021
Start Date: May 15 to June 1, 2021
Interested? Please forward a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To obtain a complete Opportunity Profile, please visit our website.
Nelson/Kraft & Associates Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Posted Under: Administration
Career ID: [ 8724 ]